Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like being a nice weekend weather wise at least

where did the week go

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did it go?? Whaddaya mean? Think this has been the longest week of my life!! Mr Basil Puppy has been a handful, has to be watched at all times and has had me tied to the house and garden, but without the freedom to do anything much else!!! :D

But as the weather looks like being lovely for a few days then I'm not going to mind that too much this weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    im at work for the next 3 days so will only see it through the windows typical sun comes out and i have to work :(

Post Thanks / Like
    The week went real quick for me even though I was spring cleaning!
    Going out for lunch with DH today followed by a trip to an outlet area. I've bought BBQ food for the weekend....just in case! It will probably end up in the freezer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 137505
    im at work for the next 3 days so will only see it through the windows typical sun comes out and i have to work :(
    Awwww

On the other hand - you have a Disney trip booked which is better than a sunny weekend any day!!!! Yay!!! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Sun shining in Cornwall so washing is on and i'm going to sit in the garden all day and make the most of the rest of half term.
    Kids are at their Dad's tonight (for the first time in over 3 months) so i will be watching Britain's Got Talent on my own.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's sunny!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got a new pair of sunglasses and it's actually sunny!!!!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely pelting down here at the moment - hopefully DH has his umbrella with him as he will be getting off the train to walk home any moment now!

Looking forward to a nice weekend otherwise!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 137521
    It's sunny!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got a new pair of sunglasses and it's actually sunny!!!!
    dont you dare wear them

Post Thanks / Like
    hee hee, i thought it was Saturday!

lovely sunny day here too, washing is in the machine and it'll be nice to get it out on the line for a change.

I'm off to the wedding hotel this afternoon with the Bride to be, niece, Mum and other sister. We're going to have a look around and discuss wedding details.

Mum, Niece and other sister haven't seen it yet so they're in for a treat then afterwards we'll be having afternoon tea at 3....how very posh!

DH is working later, Jay is having his friend of the same name (that gets confusing!) over this afternoon and tonight, and Matthew is either going to stay with Nancy and her Dad this afternoon when DH goes to work, or to the dogs home with MIL to bring food and blankets to them.

So that's us sorted today!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast