Thread: Fully booked :o(

Post Thanks / Like
    Today was my 180 day out to make an ADR for Le Cellier for New Years Eve. I rang at 12.30pm which is 7.30am Florida time.....they are fully booked :4:

Post Thanks / Like
    No kidding! That is just so amazing to me. I'm sorry Issy, I know you really wanted to dine there. Keep trying though. You know there are often cancellations.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 3834
    Today was my 180 day out to make an ADR for Le Cellier for New Years Eve. I rang at 12.30pm which is 7.30am Florida time.....they are fully booked :4:
    ..and it's not just that it's NYE either! I rang 180 days out for the start of our holiday and of course the following 10 days a per rules, and couldnt get a place even at weird late times!

The good news is that when I phoned back the next day, tables had become available, so although I realise NYE is a busier time ;/ don't lose hope
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep tryin!!!!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't get it for dinner for early December, either, Diane. And I called at 4:00 a.m. MST--7:00 a.m. EDT. I think they're holding spots for the CP package.

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep trying! I guess alot of tables were booked by onsiters 10 days ago and maybe they keep tables back at popular times for the congierge to be able to book for delux congierge level guests? Fingers crossed for you.

:)

Jodie