Thread: My best friend called frommmmmm

Post Thanks / Like
    Floridaaaaaaaaaaaaaa woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo It was soooo good to hear from her, she's having an amazing time.

Said its very hot today, and they r going to Universal again Absolutely loving it xxxxxx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    it is exciting when someone rings you from Florida isn't it!
    Wish I was over there right now

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it sure is!! LOL. As soon as I looked at the phone I saw an American number and thought OMGGGGGGGGG lol!! Bless her for thinking of me whilse she's in the most amazing place

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Post Thanks / Like
    What fun!

Glad she took the time to call you! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad it's hot for her xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven, post: 137964
    Glad it's hot for her xx
    Aww thanks Ste :( Mwah Love ya lots xxxxxx

[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like
    Got love those "in real time" calls.

During my first trip to WDW, I called my parents from the middle of Epcot.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can just close my eyes and imagine I am in florida.. the sun is glorious here!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)