Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm back and OMIGOD!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You won't bliddy believe this... but it is true! Got pics and stuff to prove it too, we got upgraded to FIRST CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooooooooooooooooop! I have the nicked plane salt and pepper pots to prove it too lol and the upper class pyjamas and other stuff lol... What a fantastic way to end a fantastic holiday!

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG....WOW!!! How lucky are you So pleased for you that your trip ended in such a fantastic way

Post Thanks / Like
    I know!!!!!! When we heard our names being called to Gate 12 in Barbados we thought.. oh noooo what's gone wrong lol. We went up and said "What have we done wrong?" and she said "Nothing! You've done everything right" and she was smiling lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    You march those salt and pepper pots right back there, young lady!

Nice to be upgraded, isn't it? Good to have you home! Did you ever see a green monkey?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    cool!!!!

I must have been a great flight

Post Thanks / Like
    No I didn't funnily enough and I looked real hard for them They hide quite well in the tree's. I saw some humming birds though and fell in love with the frangipani scented tree's they had there, oh my, they were just heavenly. Oh and the salt and pepper pots actually have printed on the feet of them "Pinched from Virgin Atlantic" lol! So I did!

Post Thanks / Like
    i gotta go delete my countdown now sobs cos I'm not sittin unner de palm trees no more

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 138225
    i gotta go delete my countdown now sobs cos I'm not sittin unner de palm trees no more
    Awww

First class though - thats fantastic!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    We had to peel DD off the ceiling of the first class cabin lol she was beside herself with joy.
    I didn't get hardly any mozzie bites this time so it was great for me, I got three which is nothing compared to the 30 odd I got in Mexico... I think the local rum punch oozing out of my pores must have put them off lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    You threatened them with egg sandwiches didn't you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast