Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spur of the moment and DVC comes through!

Post Thanks / Like
    What does the white ribbons stand for? I know pink, red, and yellow...not sure on the white.

Congratulations! Yes, most definitely a bunch of photos. Just start clicking away

Post Thanks / Like
    We want to see the photos Tink. I wont word this right but what l am trying to say is > We want to see the photos that make you happy and our relevant to your life, And that you know we are happy for you. See slush but really what l want to say is in the past you might not have shared with us about the weekend and l personally feel honoured that you have shared with us..................................... Sorry if thats to much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have room for a 4th? Cause where Becca goes, I tend to follow. We're double trouble :tongue:

Congrats on getting everything booked! That is so cool!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats great Tink!

Im sure you will have a great time!!!!

you do have to let us know all about it!!!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tink, that sounds like a great weekend you have planned!

I second (third?) what everyone has said about pictures! Please!!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Siobhan, you touch my heart. I will make every effort to get photos and share with you all.

The white ribbon, tied with a knot in the center is the semiotic for Same Gendered Marriage. "Tie the knot" so to speak. White, as it is the traditional color for weddings and well, WHITE PARTY!!!

So, I couldn't come up with anything red. Just no time, so I'll be wearing my Tink tank with red and white ribbons. Red for the obvious and for the traditional AIDS support and white, as we've said.

I don't get in until wicked late on Friday, but will be raring to go on Saturday.

Room for a fourth? Well, whydin'tcha' all tell me ya' wanted to come? I'd have gotten a grand villa!

Awww, wouldn't that be cool though? Going to MK on the first Saturday in June with my Disney Secrets, friends? Wow. Makes me leaky to think of it. :spring:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, thanks for sharing about the ribbons.

Hey, what about me??? I want to go too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Shoulda' got the Grand Villa!

Here's a link to an article about Levis. They've long been supporters of the LG community.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/27/bu...ia/27adco.html

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We should all wear a white ribbon on Saturday Then we can be there in spirit.

Tink can supply us with photos of her trip, and perhaps we can all post a photo of us somewhere wearing our white ribbon.

Whaddya think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like fun! Hope you have a great time! Looking forward to the pictures!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast