Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spur of the moment and DVC comes through!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was on the phone this morning booking a grand villa for August when all the family are here for the cruise. (Successful, I might add). Now they all have a nice place to stay and are all in one place prior to heading for DCL. Gotta' love the flexibility of the DVC.

Anyway, while on the phone I decided to ask on the spur of the moment if there would be anything open for this weekend. YEP!!!! There is!!

So! We are staying at OKW to check in on Friday and check out on Sunday. Look for a short (maybe even get some photos this time!!!) Gay Days trip report from me when I return! (Or maybe live, as I'll take the laptop).

How's that for luck, eh?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that was so lucky Tink You'll both have a fantastic time

Post Thanks / Like
    you lucky lucky thing

Post Thanks / Like
    Woohoo! Fantastic! Have a great time

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    It is pure luck, innit?

Now, I have to try and find something red. It's so hot in June I've never worn it before, but Herself is going to so I'll buck up and do so too. We'll be having little white ribbons tied with a knot too.

If it weren't so hot I'd wear the new Levis in support of their corporation's support of the Gay community, but I'd get sick with the heat. Wiener. That's what I am.

We've not stayed at OKW in a bit, so I'm really looking forward to it!

I was really happy that we could get a Grand villa this late in the game, too! It's going to be wicked fun to have them all there. The OKW grand villas are so cool! Huge, two floors! :9: Maybe we'll stay there with them instead of staying home!

I think I'm actually a little excited now.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    WOOHOO! Well done!! Are you sure I can't mail myself down on a postcard and go with you?

I want lots and lots and LOTS of photos!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 138261
    I think I'm actually a little excited now.
    You have every right to be excited And I can't think of anyone who deserves all of this more

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s great news Tink.
    A few years ago we had a grand villa and there were only me and my DW and 2 of our friends and their young daughter [my god daughter] staying there so we rattled about the place a bit!
    It was one of those years when I had a surplus of points and it was a case of "use `em or lose `em" so I went for it and I was so glad I did.
    It was just like having your own home with the added benefit of having that home actually on site.
    You will have a ball..

Post Thanks / Like
    I want red Tink and l want photos. You need to look ferosh. I am so excited for you both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, Siobhan! YES MA'AM!

It will be fun, both this weekend and in August.

Becca, you come right along woman! The studio that we have for this weekend has plenty of room for we three! (ooooh, three wyyrd sisters and all that)!

I'm a little surprised at how excited I am. I think it's been a long many months. Christmas didn't really go as we'd hoped so the last time we were really having any relaxation and fun was on the Olivia Cruise over Thanksgiving. Work has been crazy hectic and planning the cruise has been a trial (with all sorts of tension as you can imagine) that has added stress.

I have to go to NC this week (leave tomorrow) and will be back lateish on Friday so will go right from the airport to WDW like a real visitor!

Stand by for some wild photos! Last year the t's were wicked, so I'm hoping to get some shots of the funnier and more irreverent ones.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast