Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: An EGGciting update..!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 138956
    They take 8-11 weeks to hatch, at the temps I am incubating at, it should be about 8 weeks. They have been in for a bout a week now, so 7 LONNGGGGGGG weeks left! At least I shall be in college for most of it so the time will pass slowly.
    And I thought Tort's were slow................ wished us human females only had to incubate for 8-11 weeks. Do we get to see more photo's of the eggs being candled at different stages or is that it until they hatch - can't wait to see them. I love going to Cotswold Wildlife Park as they have some beautiful Torts, takes me right back to my childhood when I had one called Speedy. Thanks for sharing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetlakes, post: 138959
    And I thought Tort's were slow................ wished us human females only had to incubate for 8-11 weeks. Do we get to see more photo's of the eggs being candled at different stages or is that it until they hatch - can't wait to see them. I love going to Cotswold Wildlife Park as they have some beautiful Torts, takes me right back to my childhood when I had one called Speedy. Thanks for sharing
    I will share photo's when I next candle them. There are delicate veins fused at this stage in development and even the slightest of knocks can tear them so I don't like taking the chance at the minute. I will definatley take more in a week or so.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345