Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need your thoughts

Post Thanks / Like
    So my darling husband is joining us in Orlando for the last week . Now his flight lands at 5:15pm and he will need meeting. We are spending all day in the MK and plan to go to dinner when he arrives. Would you pick him up from the airport or send a town car and get them to drop him to the restraunt that we will be eating at.
    Is it quite straight forward to meet him at arrivals like here in the UK. What time would we need to leave the park to meet him? How much would a town car be?

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, I'd send the town-car. It means less stress for everyone really- and if you get lost in that airport you could be there for hours!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    What about ME? Will he need his tickets in order to meet you at the restaurant?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep..put his happy butt on Magical Express (I am assuming you are staying onsite) and just expect to meet him in the room 2 hours after he lands

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    We are staying in a villa. We would be looking at meeting him at Bahama Breeze in Lake Buena Vista . Would we be safe in saying he will be there an hour after landing, he will have hand luggage only as i am taking his clothes with me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would definitely send a town car for him. That way, especially if he's delayed at all, they can drop him off wherever you like.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Michelle, we're so pleased he's joining you. I would definitely just send a town car and carry on with your celebrations for Beth, otherwise you need to worry about delays, etc and that could spoil the fun

Post Thanks / Like
    I think a town car would be far less stressful on everybody....

That way you dont have to rush, or leave the park early or worry about where you are supposed to park and all that...

You can just head when you are ready to the restaurant...

Also.. you might think a town car is more expensive, but when you add up the hours missed of park time, the toll fee, the gas, and the airport parking, it will add up to the say almost...

so just relax!! and get a towncar :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Another town car vote hun.

Less stress for you and Beth and imagine her face when Dad walks into the restaurant!

Post Thanks / Like
    P.s- It will probably cost around $60.
    [CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast