Thread: 1900 park fare

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ,

What is 1900 park fare like ? is it better to go there for breakfast or dinner ? :smiley3:

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it's been awhile, but I've been there a couple of times for dinner. It was a very nice buffet with good character interaction.

I've heard that they've changed the food selection since I've been though, so take my "review" with a grain of salt! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We did breakfast and really enjoyed it, they had some nice choices on the buffet and the characters were fun. Would like to try dinner there next :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of the places a good friend recommended when I was actually planning on taking the DGD's for a Princess character meal! I don't know what the food is like, or the actual experience, but I'd still like to try it with the girls.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks everyone that sounds really good we've got this booked for December :>
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    We went last year for dinner and absolutely loved it, even Chris the sisters are very funny. The food was really really nice, the beef was a bit rare but that's about all really.

We are going again this year and taking Livvie and her family after Livvie has become a princess in BBB. I can't wait :smiley4::smiley4:

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys it sounds like a cool place to visit. :):)

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder Wendy, if they would have taken a slice of the beef and cooked it a bit more upon request? Sometimes places will do that?

Livvie is going to be so excited!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 4908
    I wonder Wendy, if they would have taken a slice of the beef and cooked it a bit more upon request? Sometimes places will do that?
    I've noticed they're getting better in this regard! Liberty Tree Tavern asked me last time if I would like more well done beef and at Crystal Palace they had two joints, one more well done than the other.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never been for dinner but it is our absolute favourite for a character breakfast. I think because the kids are a bit more grown up and it isnt as manic as CP, it goes down well with them. The food is the best we have ever had at a character breakfast too. The strawberry soup ...........yum yum.

Margaret