Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ive decided

Post Thanks / Like
    that my disney holiday sep 2010 will be the last one. reason being is that there is so many other places in the world that i would love to visit. my brother in law has just come back from aruba and it looks stunning. so ive sat today and done a list of places that i would like to go to and the plan is to work through the list.

does anyone esle feel the same
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes that's why we have been to Mexico and Barbados in one year and the Maldives is next after Chrismas at Disney. I do love Disney but like you want to fit in other places... Aruba is on my list too... it's a Dutch Island and although near to Margarita not the same feel to it, don't go to Margarita... Venezuela owned and a very bad vibe there :( nasty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Over the years I've said the same and we've gone to other places and continue to book various places that catch our fancy :)

We always tend to come back to Disney though and miss it when we don't go.

I think it's great to see other locations and they all have something special to offer
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 139819
    Yes that's why we have been to Mexico and Barbados in one year and the Maldives is next after Chrismas at Disney. I do love Disney but like you want to fit in other places... Aruba is on my list too... it's a Dutch Island and although near to Margarita not the same feel to it, don't go to Margarita... Venezuela owned and a very bad vibe there :( nasty.

helly what did you think of barbados ???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    We would love to see the pyramids, Yellowstone Park, have a Kenyan safari etc but, unless we can come up with more cash from somewhere, we are happy with WDW and areas of Florida for now. Can't see past WDW right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    We felt the same when we returned home in 2007 from our third trip and thats why we are going to ST Lucia this year but again Florida has drawn us back and we return the the house of the mouse in 2010.

Post Thanks / Like
    there are lots of places i want to visit in america still, but cant get past florida at the moment still loads of places to go see there yet but kept being drawn to disney
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I keep saying to the kids lets go somewhere different but they still just want to go bck to Disney.

Plenty of time for me to see the rest of the world when they have flown the nest.
    I will definitely be encouraging them to travel as much as possible before they settle down though as i didn't!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Disney but there is so much more out there . We have pretty much done Spain and France to death. I want to go to
    Thailand
    China
    Bali
    Vietnam
    India
    Peru
    Argentina
    Mexico
    Maldives
    I am sure there are plenty more l can think of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of other places I want to go to as well but I am greedy and want both

Loads more of the USA I want to see and also Canada and Australia - DH wants to go back to New Zealand as he lived there for a while.

I have seen a fair bit of Europe but want to go to Rome.

Hopefully New York next year

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast