Thread: Annual Pass

Post Thanks / Like
    Would it be okay to buy my annual pass now while the exchange rate is good? I don't go until December but I understand that you get a voucher in the post that you exchange when you get to your first park or guest relations. Will the voucher keep in date for this long?

Post Thanks / Like
    You can purchase a voucher and keep it until you get there to trade it in. The date you trade it in is the date the clock starts ticking on it.

Now, haveing said that, that is the way it works here in the US. I'm guessing that it would be the same for UK folks?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tink....they may be our next purchase on pay day.

Post Thanks / Like
    If we had known we would be coming back within 11 months, we would have got an AP, i am sure it would have worked out much cheaper too. Last year we had the 21 day ultimate and this year we have the 7 day premium. So it works out around 370 pp, i am sure the AP isn't that much maybe $450 (250) for both the parks and water parks, looks like we made a boo-boo.
    Love and Hugs Catherine :tongue0011-1:

October 21st - 28th 08. Jardim Da Vau Portugal:

Post Thanks / Like
    I did the same on our first big "on property stay." :sigh; I went with the then Ultimate Hopper passes. It would have been cheaper to buy APs! Since we were then going regularly, they wouldn't have been wasted. Who knew?

Live and learn, eh?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Do the vouchers for the AP's come with a list of the discounts or do you have to wait until you trade the vouchers for the tickets to see what discounts you can get?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not aware of the vouchers coming with a list. But then, not even the AP comes with a full list, just a partial. The passholder website maintained by Disney will have (or at least is supposed to) the comprehensive list. Passholder Perks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 33962
    I'm not aware of the vouchers coming with a list. But then, not even the AP comes with a full list, just a partial. The passholder website maintained by Disney will have (or at least is supposed to) the comprehensive list. Passholder Perks.
    Thanks Tink....will go and look that up :p015: