Thread: Off to Berlin for a mini break..

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we set off tomorrow morning at 4am to catch a 6.30 flight. Luckily I only live 20 mins from Stansted, so I will drive there and park. What an ungodly hour to set off! It will only be myself and ds (he has finished his exams today).
    I so need this trip as the last few days have been the worst imaginable (really horrible). We all need to get away.
    We have organised a tour of the Reichstag, a Third Reich walking tour ,the Blue Man Group and of course the zoo. We went to Berlin last year, but being the dozy twit I am, I booked to come home at 9.30am instead of the evening, so we missed one whole day.
    I will try to post some photos when we come back, so its Auf Wiedersehen everyone. See you all on Friday.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you both have a wonderful time....sounds like you're in need of this trip.
    Looking forward to hearing all about it....don't forget your camera too :D
    Safe journey

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh, Guten Tag (oh goodness, I hope I got that rights, it's been some years since class).

Have fun! I would love to see photos!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    have a wonderful trip Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    bye bye! have a great time!

I once did a walking tour and loved it! except it was more of a RUNNING tour... hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't back to Berlin since before the wall came down. I would love to visit again someday.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix