Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jungle Adventures

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone been to Jungle Adventures before?
    I want to make a short list of 'other' things to do for a few hours here and there on our next trip. I've made an itinerary and have left 4 days blank to either have a lazy day at the pool or, well, just do what ever we feel like on that day.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've not been to Jungle Adventures. Is it the one east on 50? The one with the HUGE 'gator for an entry?

Have you ever been to 'Gator Land? I have family that go there every time they come down.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 4338
    I've not been to Jungle Adventures. Is it the one east on 50? The one with the HUGE 'gator for an entry?

Have you ever been to 'Gator Land? I have family that go there every time they come down.
    That's the one Tink. The map makes it look like there is lots to do and we like to try a few new things each visit.

Yep...been to Gatorland. It wasn't too long after they re opened after the fire. It was sad to see the entrance all burnt out. It was quite a day....but one of the shows made me cry when they brought out a spider :signs091:
    I had just been feeding alligators....snakes were wriggling past my feet but, bring out a spider and I totally freak out! How I managed not to pee my pants I don't know....is that too much info?

Post Thanks / Like
    No, not at all! I completely understand not liking a particular creature!

Well, then that place on 50 looks pretty cheesy. When I drive by there, I often wonder who visits and how do they manage to stay open! :o

If you go take loads of photos! It will be interesting to see what is behind that huge 'gator.

It's "out there" though. A bit of an undeveloped area. If you continue on east bound on 50 you'll end up in Titusville.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 4503
    If you go take loads of photos! It will be interesting to see what is behind that huge 'gator.

I sure will.....may end up with video footage too if you're not carefull!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Video is a wonderful thing! :9:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 4498
    I had just been feeding alligators....snakes were wriggling past my feet but, bring out a spider and I totally freak out! How I managed not to pee my pants I don't know....is that too much info?
    Ok, so you had snakes wriggling past your feet but it was the spider that made you wanna pee your pants! TMI, Nope but I can assure you my pants would have been pee'd in waaaaay before the spider turned up!

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    Jodie! I'm with you, kid!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 4966
    I can assure you my pants would have been pee'd in waaaaay before the spider turned up!

Jodie
    That is very reassuring to know.....made me feel better...thanks for sharing

Post Thanks / Like
    It's just that I am MUCH more intimidated by snakes than spiders, Isafari! Intimidated? Heck, terrified is more like it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast