Thread: Are there any coffe shops

Post Thanks / Like
    within WDW?

I know its too much to ask for Starbucks, hahahaha, but is there naywhere where you can get something other than your regular coffee?

Post Thanks / Like
    finding real coffee in the World is really hard! it's one of my few vices that I can still enjoy!!( diabetic) The stuff is really nasty. I think the Swan and Dolphin might have the real thing. At Ak there is a tea shop and the Kona Cafe serves real coffee I'm told, not so with Ohanas. Anyone else know?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mari, I just read on another site that Disney is in the final plans to bring gourmet style coffee spots to the parks!!If that's true yippeee!!

NW UK, handy for the Lakes, Dales, Peak District a
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty slim pickings at the moment - hopefully they will sort this, as suggested above. In the meantime, there are a few coffee kiosks dotted around the parks ( World Showcase at Epcot has several) where you can get espresso based drinks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 140555
    Mari, I just read on another site that Disney is in the final plans to bring gourmet style coffee spots to the parks!!If that's true yippeee!!
    lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!!! That would be GREAT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike, post: 140620
    Pretty slim pickings at the moment - hopefully they will sort this, as suggested above. In the meantime, there are a few coffee kiosks dotted around the parks ( World Showcase at Epcot has several) where you can get espresso based drinks.
    Thanks!!!

wouldnt it be great to be able to enjoy a cappuccino in the WL lobby?? hahaha... come on Disney!

Post Thanks / Like
    We normally just go for a coffee and a spot of people watching at Ghiradelli`s [sp?] at DTD.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Fountainview Cafe in Future World is better than most Disney coffee places.

There's a Starbucks aqt Universal Stuodios.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope I can make it to Future World awake...hahahahahahahaha

ummm... not going to Universal this trip, as it seems there's really not much for Tatiana to do...

I would love to take her to the Dr. Seuss playground, but maybe when she's older and knows more of the characters.... :)