Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Claire you would be proud once again l have been shopping this morning. I ordered my new curtains from John Lewis. Bought 4 new love links, 1 pair of shoes ,1 top and 2 pairs of linen trousers. And the YSL nail varnish l have wanted sooooo badly. Shallow l know but l have been in the shopping wilderness and now he has a job ,well make hay as the sun shines.
    Out tonight with my GF and it's a celebration bbq tomorrow as Liam has finished his GCSE. So l get rid of one man and another now is at home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you considered a BARF diet deb?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    ermmmmmmm whats springwatch??

mikey leaves college today im soooooo hoping he gets his grades[hes on for distinctions and merits so should get what he needs to get in :D] and then its off to brighton uni in sept

scaffolding started coming down from the new junior blockhuuuuuuge gym and assembly hall, looks awesome gonna be taking some more pix soon, been taking them at different stages thru the build for the school...hopefully the new upper school block will start soon that houses my new cerver room :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    and now I discover Double Deckers are on offer... It just gets worse.

Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahaha Dawn... I wouldnt even know the names of the birds! so Im totally out of your bird poker hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 140744
    Have you considered a BARF diet deb?
    We tried that diet once

The good thing is, at least here, there's a ocmpany that delivers a weekly supply to your door, and it is far more healthy

the bad thing... its more expensive than regular dog food, its smelly and a bit yucky to serve ...

So in the end, what we did was, cook our own pet food... I know it snot the same problem, but one of our dogs was a bit allergic to dry pet food, after eating he kept sneezing and wheezing and scratching.... and another one of our dogs got a few UTIs, even with blood in his urine... we tried several brands and nothing helped...

So.. what we do now is buy.... chicken breasts, or beef... some veggies (whatever is the cheapest... potatoes, carrots, peas) and rice... lots of rice...

and we make doggie stew :) ... my dogs are healthier, well nourished and LOVE eating their food....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 140736
    Claire you would be proud once again l have been shopping this morning. I ordered my new curtains from John Lewis. Bought 4 new love links, 1 pair of shoes ,1 top and 2 pairs of linen trousers. And the YSL nail varnish l have wanted sooooo badly. Shallow l know but l have been in the shopping wilderness and now he has a job ,well make hay as the sun shines.
    That's my girl!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm eating an ice-lolly while my cat tries her best to get it from me, it's not easy, eating, typing and fending off a cat!

Post Thanks / Like
    We've been to the coast. It was very warm and we had yummy fish & chips.

[CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 140793
    I'm eating an ice-lolly while my cat tries her best to get it from me, it's not easy, eating, typing and fending off a cat!
    hahahahaha

It does sound quite complicated!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast