Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheeky RSPCA!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my god lol. I just had a scare.

There was a knock on the door, and I went to open it, but I always look through the spy hole if I'm not expecting anyone, so I did. And I saw 2 men from the RSPCA standing at the door.
    Belle was barking, so I thought I'd better open it other wise they might think I've left her in on her own....lol...and try and take her.

But then I thought OMG what if someone has reported something (god knows what because she's never on her own and doesnt bark for no reason or anything) So I opened the door and the man said....(Well I'll just tell u the conversation)

'Hello there, are your parents in?'

I said 'No I'm 22 I dont live with Parents.....Can I help u?'

'You're 22 u say?'

'Yes I'm 22!!! Why would I lie about that?'

'Well I need to talk to someone whos over 26, will your parents be back later??'

I repeated ' I dont live with parents!!! And my fiance is only 22!! What can I do for u?

'I'll have to come back when theres someone over 26 I can speak to, So I'll be back at 5pm when your parents are in!!!'

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    They have no legal right to come into your house without a police permit. They are not officers are the law, it is no worse than macmillan, bernados, or another charity barging into your house. Don't let them in.

They are an awful, AWFUL charity.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG KelBelle, that is just ridiculous!!! But anyway, will anyone be with you when they come back later??

I'm with Josh, I know they do some good work, and have some good people working for them, and have their hands tied by the stupid rules we have in this country about animals, but I'm not awfully fond of them....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 140900
    OMG KelBelle, that is just ridiculous!!! But anyway, will anyone be with you when they come back later??
    Possibly Aaron who's also 22, and Chloe who is 1. I don't know how old the dog is but I'm suspecting 26 is pushing it a bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    IF they come back, just tell them you will speak to them again in 4 years and close the door. If they persist then I would tell them that you will phone the Head Office on Monday and put in a complaint.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetlakes, post: 140904
    IF they come back, just tell them you will speak to them again in 4 years and close the door.

Like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with sunset lakes. Why would they think because you are 22 you may still live with your parents. I moved out of home at 18.

Post Thanks / Like
    wanting a 26 year old is a poor excuse- the highest legal age limit we have here is 25 for renting a car isn't it?

Do not get me started on the RSPCA- *some* of the work they do is great, but they refuse to let a 'sub-contractor' deal with the reptile side of it, yet they have little to no training in the department.

One story I will never forget is a distraught woman who lost her tortoise from her garden, when the binmen left the gate open, a neighbor saw it being collected by the RSPCA man who refused to believe that it belonged to the lady in question. She phoned and asked the branch that collected it when she could collect her tortoise- she had pictures to prove it, and they said "The only reptile we have collected on this date was a terrapin which has now died"- It was her tortoise and they had put it in a bucket of water. When she eventually got through to someone (with pics as proof of ownership) it was too late as the poor thing had drowned.

Not the first story of it's kind either, there are many more horror stories involving the RSPCA and reptiles.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't get my head round it, WHY 26. It seems like an add age to prove anything. Well together all 3 of you are 45 so maybe if you're all in the room together it might help. Tell them if they want to play silly wotsits so can you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Josh that is awful!!!

I got a bit worried so did knock on a few other doors to see if anyone had been to see them and they had. So at least I know they wasnt just trying to get me for something!!

They havent been back either. Strange people xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast