Thread: Busy day

Post Thanks / Like
    I am wore out. We went for a walk around St Ives this morning. The hill to the car park is way to much. We have now just finished sorting the loft, well i have given up, Nigel is still at it. He is throwing evil loook every now and then . Does he not realise this is my rest weekend with Beth in respite. The school fete and charity shop will do well . I can also now officaly say to him its all his rubbish up there not mine

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you live there Michelle or just visiting? We drove through it on our way back from Lands End two years ago. But it was later in the day and we didn't have time to stop.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 140932
    Do you live there Michelle or just visiting? We drove through it on our way back from Lands End two years ago. But it was later in the day and we didn't have time to stop.
    I live about 12 miles from there . I love St Ives but the summer can be a nightmare with all the tourists. You ahve to watch your food if eating outside as the seaguls will wipe it out of your hands.