Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disney online adr booking?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 141339
    I haven't yet found a way to tie in a reservation to it which would be needed for the +10. Perhaps if you have a reservation on your login it would be clever enough to see it.
    One thing I noticed today.

I did manage to tie our reservation number to the ADR's. So, when I was trying to find the time slots for our dining plans, the popup calendar they give you to choose a date with had the dates from the 90 day mark out through our entire stay (7 days) enabled. Beyond the 7 days of our stay, the dates were disabled on the calendar.

Tom (... keep playing with it, we'll get it figured out!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm...I can't get the site to work. I'm sure it's because I don't know how to use it, but then there are no really good directions (and heaven knows I need clear directions for things like this). When I make any sort of selection the entire site "grays out" and nothing happens.

I'm wondering if it's something to do with the site and my computer?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 141994
    I'm wondering if it's something to do with the site and my computer?
    What are you using for a web browser?

Tom (... questions again)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mozilla firefox on my work IBM lenovo...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 141998
    Mozilla firefox
    Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 141998
    on my work IBM lenovo...
    I'm sorry. (I've got one of those too for my work.)

Now, after you entered your desired date, time and number of people in your party, did you get the little popup type window that says "Please wait while we process your request" and has the little spinning thing around a mouse head icon?

Tom (... working on it.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 141904
    Bout to give it a go this morning and see how it works for me! Supposedly it will let me in at 6:00 AM EST. At least according to the CM's at the reservations number.

BTW... Back off Debbie! I saw that table first!

Tom (... killer instinct for ADR's!)
    I thought the on-line system was supposed to be available 24/7

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't get that far Tom. Any "click" results in the graying out and inability to proceed. So when I choose the resort, or the restaurant, it goes no further. As I said, I'm sure it's my lack of understanding how the system works.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 142001
    I can't get that far Tom. Any "click" results in the graying out and inability to proceed. So when I choose the resort, or the restaurant, it goes no further. As I said, I'm sure it's my lack of understanding how the system works.
    Tink,

Have you tried it with Internet Explorer? You might want to give that a shot. Although I think Firefox is a better browser.

Tom (... sigh)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 142000
    I thought the on-line system was supposed to be available 24/7
    Well, I was concerned about getting what we wanted. So, when I was talking to the main reservations number the other day (I was making a payment), the CM I was talking with was giving me hints on what to try to get first (Le Cellier, Coral Reef, etc) and when to get them. She mentioned that the online system would let me make ADR's at 6 AM on the 90 day mark rather than the call in system which didn't even open till 7 AM.

So, in the interests of "being there first", I was on my computer at 5:30 AM, 90 days before the start of our vacation. Sure enough, when I tried to make an ADR at that time, the little calendar popup they give you only went out as far as the day BEFORE our arrival. Waited till 6 AM and tried again and bingo... now the calendar popup shows my whole trip dates as being available. So evidently, the CM told me right. Our trip dates became available at 6 AM on the 90 day before mark.

Tom (... precision dates... what a concept)

Post Thanks / Like
    More good tips there Tom thanks!!! I'll get that added to our ADR booking pages
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast