Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walt Disney World to try new Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party

Post Thanks / Like
    The thing is for us we will hopefully get to see Wishes 4 or 5 times this holiday so it is just something new to experience (and I never turn down dessert! ).

If I was only going to be able to see Wishes once I wouldn't have booked it as I like to watch either from Main Street or the Rose Garden

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Same for us Lisa it's just an added experience for us as we will watch Wishes so many times.Any excuse to eat cake too!
    We intend watching from the top of Main Street at some point as we always stand close to the castle and i would like to video it with everything in the picture.

Post Thanks / Like
    did you guys book online because i cant find it

Post Thanks / Like
    No I called Dining

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks lisa just when i saw "finger slipped" i thought it was online :)

dunno if i want to call disney AGAIN its gonna cost more than the holiday soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Ann it's something i always say when i book 'just one more thing' for the holiday!

I looked online first too but then i rang.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 142271
    I've heard some complaints about this already. Disney is going to make as much money as they can. It is a corporation first and foremost. Some rumblings have this as a test not only of this specific area but for areas in other parks that are deemed "premium locations" for viewing the fireworks shows.

Not so sure I buy that, as the World Showcase is pretty much good all around, but just passing on what the rumbles are saying.

I know where the Noodle shop is, but I can't picture where would be a good spot to see Wishes "down there?" We always prefer smack in line with the castle (somewhere near the Walt and Mickey statue).
    I have to agree Tink. Can't even begin to imagine a good viewing spot over there. Now we did the Fantasmic one at DL and would do it again. Great seats, great view. The only problem there was that it was Memorial Day Weekend and the crowds were enormous. It took us forever to get out of the park from where were located.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I think its a great way to make you spent $15 you wouldnt have spent just stading on Main Street....

Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 142303
    The thing is for us we will hopefully get to see Wishes 4 or 5 times this holiday so it is just something new to experience (and I never turn down dessert! ).

If I was only going to be able to see Wishes once I wouldn't have booked it as I like to watch either from Main Street or the Rose Garden
    I agree! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Some photos of the launch night.
    Desserts and view look good to me!

Disney debuts Magic Kingdom Wishes Dessert Party | The DIS Unplugged Disney Blog, News

Post Thanks / Like
    Yum! Can't wait now :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast