Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad experiences or things to avoid at disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 142080

Oh, we don't do Country Bear Jamboree unless it's Gay Days and the place is packed with bears. You will NEVER be the same once you hear the audience sing along with "every man that turns me on turns me down!" Ummmmm... :spring: but that's us again, eh?
    hahahahahahaha

I personally dont like the Indiana Jones show.. I find it long and boring... but Toņo loves it, so mayhbe its just me...

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of people love the Lights, Motors, Action show... me personaly could snoooooooze my way through it if I'm forced to watch it again, twice was seriously enough for me. But don't let that put you off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 142190
    I personally dont like the Indiana Jones show.. I find it long and boring... but Toņo loves it,
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 142227
    Lots of people love the Lights, Motors, Action show... me personaly could snoooooooze my way through it if I'm forced to watch it again, .
    As for me, I wouldn't go in It's a Small World again even if you paid me.

As you see, we all like & dislike different things so try them all out.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursula, post: 142142
    Avoid the pin trading carts and huts Once hooked then you will be poor for the rest of your life....
    Thanks!! I'm thinking about doing the pin collecting, and it seems so expensive!

Mansfield in Nottinhamshire, England. In fact , Sh
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 142167
    I always try to avoid going home

Sorry I had nothing productive to add

Lol xx

I avoid The Stitch ride, i found it scary at 40! x
    I'd rather be in Disney xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by repofan1, post: 264726
    Thanks!! I'm thinking about doing the pin collecting, and it seems so expensive!
    We are going in just a couple of weeks for the first time ever. We already collect the Vinylmations but I found several "lots" of pins on eBay that I bought for not a lot of money (50 for $35 or so) just to get them started on the trading part of it. Not sure of your budget, but that was the only way I was sure to have enough to start them out and not only have ones that they wouldn't want to trade.
    Previous Trips:
    DisneyLand: 1980, 1982, 2001
    WDW: 2011
    DCL (Disney Dream): 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 142080

Oh, we don't do Country Bear Jamboree unless it's Gay Days and the place is packed with bears. You will NEVER be the same once you hear the audience sing along with "every man that turns me on turns me down!" Ummmmm... :spring: but that's us again, eh?

Been there, done that ;-)

Many things that I've sworn off of, I've rediscovered after a bit to find I enjoy them. You know the old adage...never say never. ;-)

I guess the one thing I would try to avoid is leaving just after the fireworks or just after the parades. Typically, the lines for the buses are mobbed at these times. If you can, try to find a quiet spot and just 'chill' for a bit before wandering out. No need to be a part of the cattle call if you don't have to!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12