Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lucy going to see mr vet

Post Thanks / Like
    i know its nothing to do with disney but we are taking Lucy to the vets for the 1st time this evening
    we have been putting it off but the time is now she is only 5 and has had 5 lots of puppies and when we adopted her she had just finished her season so now she must be spayed vets like to do it mid term of a season so the time is about now
    we are so nervous as we dont know how she will react going to the vets
    we have got the best little doggie ever and she has such a personality will love her to bits and want to do everything right for her and she really should not have had so many puppies at her age

Post Thanks / Like
    awww, don't worry hun ~ I'm sure it'll all be ok

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure she'll be fine. Our dog thinks of the vets as a social club - he did his puppy training there and must remember the fun because he drags us in when he goes for his injections. The Vet always gives him a little piece of liver while he's putting the needle in and Spook has never even noticed the needle as he is too busy guzzling that down him. We'll be thinking of you this evening

Post Thanks / Like
    Will be thinking of you too hun. Poor girl, all of those pups :( She may well be fine at the vets you know, but I know it can be nerve wracking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that is a lot of puppies. She definitely deserves to live for herself now. Arthur hates the vet, he starts shaking like a leaf and once in the office he just stops moving. Just like a statue. But then again, it's been rough for him at the vets, between surgeries and a broken leg in the past. I just hold him and tell him it's all okay.

Post Thanks / Like
    she is busy barking at squirrels trying to get stuff off the bird table at the moment so she hasnt got a clue whats coming

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry she'll be fine.

Willow loves the vet because she gets lots of cuddles in there and there's all new smells to check out and she gets put on a table which is nearer the human's faces and it's all fun to her.

Post Thanks / Like
    she was a total dream she didnt bother just very noisy :)
    she is booked in for 10th august for a boob job tummy tuck and botox girl needs her beauty treatments you know

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad all went well is she all dopey from the sedation?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad things went well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast