Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleuths dinner show?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 142630
    so you actually tick a box????
    just been back to check. When you book, you fill in an online form and it actually says "Check here if you would like to be a member of our Pirate Crew"

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm at Sleuths's, we all get a sheet to write clues on...I suppose that could be considered audience participation. Don't write something odd on your sheet and they won't call out your name. Or else give another name and don't answer to it.

Now some dinner shows will have the cast come around and talk to tables prior to the show. This is one way you can figure out who is the likely suspect but it's more one on one. The spotlight won't be on you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 142642
    just been back to check. When you book, you fill in an online form and it actually says "Check here if you would like to be a member of our Pirate Crew"
    Its really good to know.... I know a little boy who would LOVE to be a pirate.... as for Tatiana, I think she will want to be Maleficent when she grows up hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 142671
    hmm at Sleuths's, we all get a sheet to write clues on...I suppose that could be considered audience participation. Don't write something odd on your sheet and they won't call out your name. Or else give another name and don't answer to it..
    Great tips Johnie!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 142629
    OOOO so I could do pirates and just not tick the box and I'd be safe??

It's great having you try out everything before I have to because you know I'd just simply die on the spot if I got picked on
    Keith wish DH Kenny was like you, he`s the one that jumps up and down trying desperately to get picked which he normally does, and im the one sliding down the seat pretending i dont know him love him really, he`s just an exhibitionist and full of fun
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 143111
    Keith wish DH Kenny was like you, he`s the one that jumps up and down trying desperately to get picked which he normally does, and im the one sliding down the seat pretending i dont know him love him really, he`s just an exhibitionist and full of fun
    Jacqui xxx
    My DH is like that Jazmine. His hand is always shooting up in the air

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12