Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I am done

Post Thanks / Like
    I do and I have. I even took the threat he made on my phone to the magistrate and he could have cared less. Wouldn't do anything about it.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Does Alysia have an account of her own? Perhaps you can put your money there where he can't get to it?

when does the lease go up?
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Lease is month to month at this point. I can give notice on the first and be out of it by Aug 1st.

I have my own accounts. There is no money in the joint account. The magistrate did say if he wrote checks on it and they bounced he would be the one in trouble, not me.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! I don't even know what to say, but stay strong! And definitely keep those logs. It will help sooner or later.

Makes you want to stay single forever and ever, right.

Post Thanks / Like
    alrighty then....take a deep breath my sweet. right now he's getting on that last nerve and making things look hopeless....But it's not. Take your steps and I don't care if you have to find a pet friendly hotel to hold up in on August 1st- you do what you have to do. and make sure your attorney has a record of the calls and threats as well as reliable co workers. This is not time to be private...I know it's hard but trust me on this cover your backside! I want to see you over and over again at meets in florida :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Terroristic threatening? Have you considered calling the police?
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Krista a couple of weeks ago, I called everyone and absolutely no one will help. The police, the magistrate, the courts, no one. They all said it was domestic and since he's not physically hurting me they won't intervene.

Oh and last night he was just willing to do anything to have me back. And then later today it was just his craziness shining through.

Oh billie, you have no idea! I am never getting into a relationship again. NEVER.

Post Thanks / Like
    Amen sister! I am so happy being single!

Post Thanks / Like
    Could you get an apartment under Alysia's name? I'm sure she's not making too much...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    have nothing to add except this

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast