Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I am done

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright my Dove....I have 3 ex husbands under my belt ( 1 physical abuser, One mental abuser and one enabler with a mean streak)...so know that i truly truly know where you are right now. You have already taken the first step...recognition of truth. Now take the next one and find a divorce attorney. NOW...don't hesitate..rip off the bandage and get on with it. DO NOT SUFFER ONE MORE DAY! And when you have second thoughts....wonder in the dark of night "what the hell am i doing?" You call me. My Hubby and I are have helped a few friends walk out of the darkness into the bright light of a new dawn.

we love you Johnnie...you know that :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a lawyer. I can't even get divorced without being separated for at least 6 months. He won't leave! I am apparently going to have to move out of the house I pay for because he won't leave and no one will make him leave.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    is the house rented?
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. They said they won't get involved.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    i just don't know what to say to you hun, here are some heartfelt hugs instead

Post Thanks / Like
    then let them know you are moving out and have your name pulled from the lease.

Post Thanks / Like
    it is not your fault and you know that, be strong and you know where i am

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this sucks...he's the one in the wrong and you are the one having to do all the moving out and crud. But seriously....look really deep and ask yourself...do you really want to stay somewhere with so many bad memories? You light up a room when you walk in....just imagine all the great memories you will make in a new place!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepinCatz, post: 142371
    then let them know you are moving out and have your name pulled from the lease.
    yeap!

exactly!

even if youlose some deposit money, it will still be less than having to pay for the rest of the lease....

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear you are going through all this Johnie.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast