I am very sorry I haven't been on much so a brief explanation
1. Work is more than a little hectic at the moment , the , frankly, ridiculous hysteria surrounding swine flu has caused things to go into melt down and as I am a regional lead I am fielding between 50 -100 emails a day all this for a 'cold' I ask you .
2. Lisas' mum has been poorly once more and has now finished her last round of chemo - she may well need more transfusions, but as this is now the 'end of active treatment' it is beginning to hit home what that actually means - we await the upcoming CT scans with considerable anticipation of the subsequent fallout that will bring.
3. There have been several nasty family fall outs at that end as a result of stupidity and selfishness which we at our end our powerless to do anything about but needless to say we bare the brunt of the 'counciling'
4. Matthew is having extra tuition at school and is doing ok but in the evenings we are spending a load of time with him - he took his recent appointment with the paediatrician very badly and told everyone at school he had to see a 'brain doctor' as he was 'so stupid' :( - he has mild dyspraxia but a painfully low self esteem not helped by the fact his brother is a brainbox.
5. We have put our house on the market to move into a catchment area for a school we want the boys to go to for secondary school - this has all the stresses and strains normally associated with it as those who have been through this know and is adding to the general unrest - although hopefully we will end up in a nice house with some greenery around us and some nice aminals - hopefully anyway.
6. My beloved football team is currently trying to come out of administration and my family has been quite closely involved in the team over the years and one of my cousins actually runs the 'official' message board/fansite associated with them and until this is sorted out I have been trying to help out with that as much as I can as well.
7. The cloud hasn't parted at night for ages and I haven't been able to take any sky pics due to that and the fact it doesn't really get dark at the moment. - this may seem trivial but it is how I cope with items 1-6
I apologise unreservedly for not being on here more - I miss you all very much and am ashamed of neglecting my duties as a mod.
be back as soon as I can xx