Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wisdom teeth

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it common for you to have wisdom teeth when you are only 17? My Molars are KILLING me!!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    yeap

they can come out at any stage.. and you could have just 1 or 2 or all 4.. there's really no rule....

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, the teen years are when the wisdom teeth usually come in. Mine came in when I was 17. They hurt something fierce! I still have all 4 of mine. Most people get theirs taken out. Good luck!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh lord! I have put some anbesol on it (a numbing thing used for babies when they are teething) and also have an icepack on my teeth. This seems to stop the pain. I shall see what they are like tomorrow and then make an appointment at the dentist
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I got them around your age as well Josh Finally got them taken out when I was about 29 after the aches and pains started getting quite frequent. I feel your pain, it's not nice :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I know exactly what anbusol (and orajel) is. I used it for Alysia back when she was teething. I rubbed some on her gums and the next thing I know, my whole mouth was numb! Seems I must have put my fingers in my mouth before I had a chance to wash them.

Definately make the dentist appt. I hear it's best to get them taken out when your younger. I'm also told that wisdom teeth are connected to sinus troubles which explains why I have so many issues with sinus infections.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got mine taken out around that age...all 4, at the oral surgeons. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, it is very normal.

I had 3 taken out, I still have one. I actually had 5 teeth taken out because my wisdom teeth were pushing against my bottom molars ( coming in sideways), and ended up breaking my molars. Not fun! Get it taken care of ASAP

Post Thanks / Like
    Most definitely and I think I had all of mine pulled by the time I was 22 or 23

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    once you've got the not so nice one's out you'll feel better. had one that was horibble for 3 weeks in mexco the tooth was hurting and now its out have no problems

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast