Thread: How loud is Wishes??

Post Thanks / Like
    I just cannot remember.....

I remember the music and the fireworks... but just cant remember how loud the fireworks were...

We havent decided whether or not we will take Tatiana... I just remember being terrified of fireworks when I was young, so I dont know... but the part that always scared me was how loud they were!

I remember Illuminations being loud... cant remember about Fantasmic, but I fear its just too long for her...

Post Thanks / Like
    Loud. VERY loud. Jack was terrified of the fireworks as a toddler. In fact, he still doesn't like fireworks to this day and instead when we're at Disney rides on the TTA with DH or I. You could always try earplugs...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    I would try earplugs or those sound cancelling head phones. I remember when Jack saw Wishes and freaked out.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for letting me know...

I think we might just skip it..... Im not sure she will keep the earplugs on....