Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will you allow me to mourn...

Post Thanks / Like
    Michael Jackson was part of the soundtrack of my middle school years. Listening to these songs today is making me remember so many good times and people in my life.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 143222
    Michael Jackson was part of the soundtrack of my middle school years. Listening to these songs today is making me remember so many good times and people in my life.
    Absolutely. My memories were through my teen years into my twenties, I remember I used to come home after a night out and put on my headphones in my room to listen to Billie Jean, PYT and such like. Occasionally I sing the odd words out loud without realising and my family would think i was going mad....I'm a really bad singer!

The couple I used to babysit for had a collection of The Jackson 5 vinyls, I listened to them every weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 143118
    i have stopped watching the news reports, i can't bear to hear the news and the songs over and over again - I'm filled with sadness each time i hear about it. I still can't believe it's real. :(
    Me to, I was driving to work tonight and the radio was on, they were playing Micheal Jackson songs and people were reading tributes to Micheal and I had to fight back the tears.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzy, post: 143257
    Me to, I was driving to work tonight and the radio was on, they were playing Micheal Jackson songs and people were reading tributes to Micheal and I had to fight back the tears.
    i just posted on my thread how i watched MTV and had an hour of memories, tears and dancing. it's unreal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink, i found this picture of Michael Jackson and thought you and everyone else might like it....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Each of us certainly has the right to grieve or mourn the passing of icons in our own fashion.

MJ was never one of my favorites, but it is a shame that, IMHO, all that talent he had as a child went to waste as he got older.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah Mairead. What a beautiful child. That one moved me to tears. Beautiful boy.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I can remember MJ being part of my very early childhood as part of the Jackson 5....then the Jacksons....then as a solo artist. We thought we were the bees knees at the school disco doing the dance moves to Blame it on the Boogie. I actually have some links on my favourites list of him at Disney, performing with the characters. He looks so at home there.

Wherever you are now Michael....be happy.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love u Michael. So much. Dont know how I'm gonna get through this

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    It came as such an incredible shock to everybody didnt it. I wasnt a huge fan of MJ although i did like his music (if that makes sense?) but i still find shocking to think that he is gone now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast