Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you allow me to mourn...

Post Thanks / Like
    for the beautiful little boy he once was? For the handsome young man who sang and danced so beautifully? For his energy that once was, the trends he set, the social causes he worked into his better compositions...

Goodbye, Michael. May you find the peace there, that you could never find here on this earth.

For the beautiful boy you once were...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well put Tink.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    This made me smile

"Johnny [Carson] is going to have a great show in heaven tonight," wrote a Los Angeles man on Facebook. Ed [McMahon]'s back, and he's got two great new guests."
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kazzaqld, post: 142978
    This made me smile

"Johnny [Carson] is going to have a great show in heaven tonight," wrote a Los Angeles man on Facebook. Ed [McMahon]'s back, and he's got two great new guests."
    This made me sniffle..

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink, during all of the footage on the news this morning the BBC showed some footage of him as a small boy singing with his brothers, smiling from ear to ear. Immediately I smiled myself, his perfoimance was so joyful and infectious. So yes, I know what you mean about mourning that boy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 142986
    Tink, during all of the footage on the news this morning the BBC showed some footage of him as a small boy singing with his brothers, smiling from ear to ear. Immediately I smiled myself, his perfoimance was so joyful and infectious. So yes, I know what you mean about mourning that boy...
    was that the footage of him as a 10 year old child? So, so sad.

Post Thanks / Like
    He was the lost boy. So sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Child abuse has long reaching effects. He was a living example of how that can carry over into adult pathologies. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    He truly was a lost soul.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 143023
    Child abuse has long reaching effects. He was a living example of how that can carry over into adult pathologies. :(
    his father has a lot to answer for for making him how he eventually turned out...im not a violent person but id luv to see him get some back

RIP MJ
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast