Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A little late Friday thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Claire l am sorry for your loss.
    Mari what a hard decision to make l am so sorry

Bought a litre bottle of Pimms, allegedly there is only 50 calories a glass when drunk with Diet Lemonade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 143135
    yep!! its friday!!

Last night, our 13 year old Basset Hound, Camila, crossed the rainbow bridge :( she will be missed... however, it was time, since she had been having a hard time lately

I'm so sorry for your loss Mari. We just had to put our sweet Tasha (Japanese Akita) down last Saturday morning. She was almost 12.

I think we are going to rescue a couple adult cats in the next couple of weeks. I can't stand the empty house.....first time in 23 years.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 143225
    Bought a litre bottle of Pimms, allegedly there is only 50 calories a glass when drunk with Diet Lemonade.

vodka and soda water hun, no fats!

Post Thanks / Like
    to everyone

I didn't have to work today since it is my flex Friday. I spent the night at my parent's house and slept till 1:30 this afternoon! Think I needed some sleep?

I have a fundraising picnic to attend tomorrow morning for my co-workers husband who has ALS. He is really not doing well. It looks like my co-worker is not going to be able to work anymore. I don't know what they are going to do. It just breaks my heart.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    yes Johnie - i think you needed sleep!

I'm sorry your co-worker may have to give up work now, still thinking of the family and hope the fundraiser goes well

Post Thanks / Like
    interesting about the pimms!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no, there is sadness everywhere. Hugs to everyone who needs them!

I just finished summer classes! :D Have a month off!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I guess it isn't Friday anymore, but I wanted to send hugs to everyone Seems to be a lot going on for everyone.

I hopefully am looking forward to a good weekend. My Sister is coming home and she is going to stay with us this time, so she is going to get to spend some good time with the kids. She comes home a whole lot more these days :D I think she likes her niece and nephew. So I hope it doesn't rain the entire weekend so we can sit by the pool and chat a bit.

Oh and I found the perfect little Princess and Mickey photo albums with the space to write a note for each picture on sale! They are put away for the kid's first trip to Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes the sadness and sad events in our lives seems to permeate nearly everything, doesn't it? I'm so very sorry Claire, and Mari and DisneyFreak. Group hug indeed!

Shellyamc, children have a way of keeping you focused on the good, and the future don't they? Nice find!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Claire And Mari

Disneyfreak, I know what you mean...our house would feel empty without the pitter patter of furry feet...I hope your new cats help you miss Tasha a little less.

Hugs to everyone who needs them too...it really does seem to be one of those weeks :(

Billie, enjoy your month off!!!!

Now about that Pimms....I have a bottle in the cupboard....mmmm.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast