Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The defining performance

Post Thanks / Like
    I was 11 years old when I saw this and awestruck

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C-blEgMyJwU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C-blEgMyJwU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    excellent Johnie

see, even today when i've been hearing his music i've started jigging around to it....just can't help it!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a testament to MJ legacy that we all know his music,that we all remember seeing the Thriller video for the first time. and when he did the moonwalk. He crossed all boundaries. It didn't/doesn't matter what age,colour or race you were/or are everybody knew a song of his.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Just so you know that Billie Jo was also not his lover.....

(Billie Jo .....)

Post Thanks / Like

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 143242
    Just so you know that Billie Jo was also not his lover.....

(Billie Jo .....)

cheeky!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I remember the first time I saw that video.. it was on Friday Night Videos on NBC... My personal favorite was Thriller..
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the Making of Thriller VHS...actually probably still do. Dana was 3 or so and would always hide under the kitchen table when we watched it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still don't like Thriller to this day, as I thought it was terrifying as a kid...it made matters worse as my aunt would do the vincet price laugh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Who else could have ever made white socks and "waiting for a flood" length trousers the height of fashion? :(

It's funny. My sadness seems to have intensified over the course of the day. We had to go to the local mall (talk about a shock- we don't go often and the place is a wreck. Entire wings empty of shops! ) and his music was playing all over the place. We stopped at the verizon booth just to have a look, and the sales person was showing us an LG phone that is also an MP3 player... it had Michael on it. I nearly wept. What is up with that?

I remember how beautiful he was in We Are The World, although he'd already started down the road of cosmetic surgery... :(

I do so hope there is some peace for him now.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast