15 pieces of advice to be passed to your mum, daughters, granddaughters, nieces, aunts, friends etc.
1. Don't imagine you can change a man-unless he's in a nappy.
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
3. If they can put one man on the moon-they should be able to get them all up there.
4. Never let your man's mind wander-it's too little to be out on its own.
5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they rarely mature.
6. Men are all the same-they just have different faces so that you can tell them apart.
7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make a woman miserable.
8. Women don't make fools of men-most of them are into D.I.Y.
9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.
10.Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
11.If you want a committed man look in a mental hospital.
12.The children of Israel wandered round in the desert for forty years. Even in Biblical times men wouldn't ask for directions.
13.If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him cheque books.
14.Remember, a sense of humour does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at him.
15.Sadly, all men are created equal.