Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet ups?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piratekelly, post: 143641
    Why do you think I named London Kel?
    Awww bless ur heart. We have have a Michael day. lol, i'm only joking by the way xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KelBelle, post: 143644
    Awww bless ur heart. We have have a Michael day. lol, i'm only joking by the way xx
    Could do the waxworks???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piratekelly, post: 143646
    Could do the waxworks???
    What a good idea! I'd be up for that x

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bet if I had a dig around I could find some of those tesco buy one ticket get another free vouchers for there as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piratekelly, post: 143649
    Bet if I had a dig around I could find some of those tesco buy one ticket get another free vouchers for there as well!
    That would be amazing. We can have our pictures done with Michael and Johnny imagine that xx

[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KelBelle, post: 143652
    That would be amazing. We can have our pictures done with Michael and Johnny imagine that xx
    Do you think we can talk them into standing them together then???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piratekelly, post: 143655
    Do you think we can talk them into standing them together then???
    I dont see why not! If they wont - we'll take a risk and do it ourselves for our men xx

[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL you're madder than I am! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    so what were you thinking then Nut?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piratekelly, post: 143663
    LOL you're madder than I am! LOL
    I sure am lol. I just love our men thats why xx

[/URL]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast