Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm so fed up...

Post Thanks / Like
    You want either codine + paracetamol or cocodamol for that sort of pain!
    I believe you can get them both over the counter from boots. They're both about twice the strength of Ibuprofen and really hit the spot!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! Will get some on my way into college tomorrow.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    U can mix ibuprofen with paracetamol. Rotate them not at the same time though. If u know what I mean xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you having them out Josh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 143791
    Are you having them out Josh?
    No :( They don't make a habit of taking them out really. Which is a shame as Id have them gone in an instant.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT!???????? You're kidding me? :( I've never heard such rubbish... if you're in pain how can you live like this?... I've had that pain so know what you're going thruogh.

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear that you are having problems with toothache - it's such a horrible pain isn't it. If I have any kind of toothache I always use a "Chewable Ibuprofen" and just sit in where the pain is so that it slowly disolves around the area that's hurting. By the Way, you an mix Paracetamol and Ibuprofen and take them at the same time if you need to - hospitals recommend you take them this way for additional pain relief. Hope you are soon feeling better xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Josh, big hugs from me!

I would have those puppies gone in a minute...don't need them anyway. :)

And yes, I find disrespecting the dead is not funny, no matter who it is.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe they don't normally take out wisdom teeth! It's a rite of passage for most teens in the US.

I am tired of the disrespectful emails and texts too. It is just nasty and rude.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Josh, Kel is a dental nurse so listen to her. :D

Regarding pain relief, yes you can take paracetamol and ibuprofen together but I'd strongly advise at least talking to the pharmacist because if you're taking anything else or have anything like asthma you need advice before taking anything.

I have 4 impacted wisdom teeth so I know your pain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast