Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm so fed up...

Post Thanks / Like
    Firstly my Wisdom teeth are killing me!!! Slowly but surely.

Secondly, where the @%@$%& do people get off with sending me sick, horrible jokes about Michael Jackson? Seriously, I think a LOT less of a few of my friends now because of this. It's just sooo disrespectful.

On a good note... only 20 or so days until the eggs are due to hatch! I will candle them tonight and post pics. Not that you can see much as the embryo is SOO big!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Get some corsodyl for your wisdom teeth. And clean really well around that area.
    Sounds like u have pericoronitis which is imflammation of the tissues around your wisdom teeth. One treatment is immaculate cleaning x

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah poor you hun! I'd definately listen to Kels advise, that girl knows her stuff!

Post Thanks / Like
    Toothache is totally the worst ever, last time I had it Kel's advice worked wonders!

Hope you feel better soon. x

Post Thanks / Like
    Jodie your trip reports are the best ever, just read them

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KelBelle, post: 143723
    Get some corsodyl for your wisdom teeth. And clean really well around that area.
    Sounds like u have pericoronitis which is imflammation of the tissues around your wisdom teeth. One treatment is immaculate cleaning x
    Thank you I can see them poking through, really hurts even with pain killers, at least they numb it a little bit!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ypu've already had great advice re the teeth Josh. I'm with you on the joke front...I too find it totally disrespectful...doesn't matter who has died, I always do

Post Thanks / Like
    What pain killers are you taking (I had gallstones last year so I really know my pain meds!).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piratekelly, post: 143759
    What pain killers are you taking (I had gallstones last year so I really know my pain meds!).
    Ibuprofen, is that okay?
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast