Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Walmarts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 6458
    Taja, I've edited it for you when you post a link now you have to make sure that you delete the http:// which is in the link box when it open it otherwise there are 2 http:// and it doesn't want to play :D
    Got it! Thanks Wendy! :)

Now you just have to teach how to change it from the URL text to sensible text!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 6276
    Oh geez. That must have been pretty unpleasant!
    I found it quite funny myself as I was already in hysterics at the fact I'd knocked the ball over, and a very shot woman was shouting at me, I was 13 and I was taller than her She wouldn't have been much use at getting the ball back up
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Did someone mention shopping?? :p

I joke that our Wal-Mart and Target have a $40 cover charge. I can't seem to get out of either store without spending that much!

Wal-Mart is usually cheaper by far. The Super Wal-Mart has a entire grocery store. The SW also stays open 24 hrs a day. WM also has a fantastic return policy.

Target generally sells many of the same things. I can always get a good bargain in there. Target houseware stuff seems to be better quality. I hear tale of Super Targets that have a grocery store but we don't have one here. Target has a HORRIBLE return policy.

And oh gosh, I love IKEA. You must always go to the cafe and get the Swedish meatballs!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aren't those meatballs great! You can buy them frozen and little packets to make the sauce you know. :D Yummy stuff.

Yes, must say that Target's return policy is awful.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 8664

I joke that our Wal-Mart and Target have a $40 cover charge. I can't seem to get out of either store without spending that much!

Wal-Mart is usually cheaper by far. The Super Wal-Mart has a entire grocery store. The SW also stays open 24 hrs a day. WM also has a fantastic return policy.

Target generally sells many of the same things. I can always get a good bargain in there. Target houseware stuff seems to be better quality. I hear tale of Super Targets that have a grocery store but we don't have one here. Target has a HORRIBLE return policy.

And oh gosh, I love IKEA. You must always go to the cafe and get the Swedish meatballs!

I'm the same with Costco - if I don't have at least 100 to spend I don't go, or I send DH as he can come out of there with one pack of toilet rolls :rolleyes008:

I love IKEA cafe - it's so cheap it would be rude not too, cheaper than eating at home :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 5567
    Will do, Will do, I'm also gonna take my camera phone in and take pics when no staff are looking!

:)

Jodie
    what you worried about if you can take photos in somerfield uk you can take photos anywhere

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 5046
    That makes two of us

Oh no!! You and Dawn must go to Walmart!! You just haven't lived...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 8664

Have you had the DAIM cake from IKEA?! It's amazing. Its like sex on a plate.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    JOSHUA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 11451
    Have you had the DAIM cake from IKEA?! It's amazing. Its like sex on a plate.
    I have had no cake at IKEA.......I will have to remedy this. I am actually going to Springfield for a conference on Friday and will pass IKEA both ways........:p015:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast