Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Walmarts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 6458
    Taja, I've edited it for you when you post a link now you have to make sure that you delete the http:// which is in the link box when it open it otherwise there are 2 http:// and it doesn't want to play
    Got it! Thanks Wendy!

Now you just have to teach how to change it from the URL text to sensible text!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 6276
    Oh geez. That must have been pretty unpleasant!
    I found it quite funny myself as I was already in hysterics at the fact I'd knocked the ball over, and a very shot woman was shouting at me, I was 13 and I was taller than her She wouldn't have been much use at getting the ball back up
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Did someone mention shopping?? :p

I joke that our Wal-Mart and Target have a $40 cover charge. I can't seem to get out of either store without spending that much!

Wal-Mart is usually cheaper by far. The Super Wal-Mart has a entire grocery store. The SW also stays open 24 hrs a day. WM also has a fantastic return policy.

Target generally sells many of the same things. I can always get a good bargain in there. Target houseware stuff seems to be better quality. I hear tale of Super Targets that have a grocery store but we don't have one here. Target has a HORRIBLE return policy.

And oh gosh, I love IKEA. You must always go to the cafe and get the Swedish meatballs!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aren't those meatballs great! You can buy them frozen and little packets to make the sauce you know. Yummy stuff.

Yes, must say that Target's return policy is awful.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 8664

I joke that our Wal-Mart and Target have a $40 cover charge. I can't seem to get out of either store without spending that much!

Wal-Mart is usually cheaper by far. The Super Wal-Mart has a entire grocery store. The SW also stays open 24 hrs a day. WM also has a fantastic return policy.

Target generally sells many of the same things. I can always get a good bargain in there. Target houseware stuff seems to be better quality. I hear tale of Super Targets that have a grocery store but we don't have one here. Target has a HORRIBLE return policy.

And oh gosh, I love IKEA. You must always go to the cafe and get the Swedish meatballs!

I'm the same with Costco - if I don't have at least 100 to spend I don't go, or I send DH as he can come out of there with one pack of toilet rolls :rolleyes008:

I love IKEA cafe - it's so cheap it would be rude not too, cheaper than eating at home

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 5567
    Will do, Will do, I'm also gonna take my camera phone in and take pics when no staff are looking!

Jodie
    what you worried about if you can take photos in somerfield uk you can take photos anywhere

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 5046
    That makes two of us

Oh no!! You and Dawn must go to Walmart!! You just haven't lived...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 8664

Have you had the DAIM cake from IKEA?! It's amazing. Its like sex on a plate.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    JOSHUA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 11451
    Have you had the DAIM cake from IKEA?! It's amazing. Its like sex on a plate.
    I have had no cake at IKEA.......I will have to remedy this. I am actually going to Springfield for a conference on Friday and will pass IKEA both ways........:p015:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast