Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worse WDW Trip Ever

Post Thanks / Like
    how awful tinker you will calm down eventually even though you think you have been spoilt forever

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Tinker, I am so sorry to hear that you had a bad time, I agree you shouldn't leave it write a letter, even if you don't get a reply I'm sure it will make you feel better to get out your disappointment.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh goodness, not good at all! I would definitely be making a formal complaint.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to go to the end of this nightmare and then give a few highlights .
    Sunday evening ... met Think Tink and her lovely daughters . Cindy turns into this sweet person that I had remembered four years earlier . Jumps in the seat next to her . Ok, no biggie !!! Saw Chef Kim and got a big bearly hug . Before this Cindy had this gross stained tank top on and I told her , look , I'm meeting a moderator from our Disney boards . We either go back to the resort and YOU change or you buy something or do not go with me . She did buy a top and I swear she showered once the whole time we were there . She smelled like stale cigarettes , and a combination of deordent and old BO and her breath . I won't even go there . I found a trial bottle of perfume in the Poly store and sprayed her . She yelled she was allergic . I said like I am to that nasty cigarette smoke .
    At dinner , I wanted to have a drink, when I realized my wallet was gone ... all my money everything . I remembered giving Christian some trading pins as this child had nothing and was bought nothing . I excused myself and went to the front desk , where I was told fill out a lost & found card thats the best we can do . I literally sat in a sofa at the Poly lobby and started to cry . It had finally caught up to me . I felt someone touch my hand . I looked up to the cutest angel, his name was Adam . He said, sweet lady, why are you so sad . I explained , long story short , he had my wallet within 15 minutes with a warm washcloth . He said, this is what makes my job worth it . He was my guardian angel, I swear . I went to the bathroom and used that nice warm washcloth to clean my tears and freshen up .
    When I got back to the dinner table , I was holding my wallet up and TT yelled YaY !!! Cindy grabs it out of my hand and I mean grabbed it and said, Now , you do not get it until we leave !!! I thought she was joking , but I found out she was very serious . I told her I wanted money for a drink and she told me I did not need one . I ate and enjoyed the meal while keeping my cool .
    We went over to MK and she was by the speedway having a smoke . I told her while the kids are riding I wanted money to buy a pin for our exchange . Can you believe she gave me a hard time and once I tried handing my wallet back to her she rudely grabbed it again and said Go, Before I Change My Mind ! I was never so embarassed in all my life . Especially right in front of TT . Once I returned , TT was on Astro Orbitor with the kids and all I'm going to say is I ripped into her like no other . I asked her who the harry she thought she was . The ending was I found TT , apologized, excused myself and went off on my own .
    I returned at 3 AM and Cindy had packed up and left . I guess the Truth hurt and I really don't think , she thought I had it in me to tell her right where to go .
    But after she left , I realized that she took my two day hopper with no exp that was given too me by the manager of Pop and all 6 Golden fast passes .
    The next day I went tro DME to register my bag . When the tag came through for my bag , it read MCO . But I was in FL . More stress . Apparently with being sick and all my tests , I had ordered the wrong tickets . But I sent it to Marie for her to printout since my printer is broken and she did not even catch my mistake . Not blaming her as I had done it , but I truly wish she had noticed as I got charged another $170. to just get home .
    Along the way with Air Tran , I was hung up on , told I couldn't pay my change over the phone , told by the supervisor since I didn't officially have my CC and just the number at the airport... that I wasn't going home as I wouldn't have it the next day either . That there was only one more flight leaving Orlando that afternoon to Allentown and by the time Jim would call Air Tran , it would be too late and the plane gone . As she walked away I said to Melissa in tears , but I am Deborah Kieffer and this is my number . Taking everything from my wallet with my name on it . She said, wait , shhhhh, put the number in , handed me a ticket and a note that said Have A Good Flight and Better Days to Come . God Bless !!! I would never recommend anyone use Air Tran .
    It truly was a nightmare trip from you know where .

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. I've never had anything but excellent service from AirTran.

Why on earth was that woman holding on to your wallet?

Post Thanks / Like
    I just don't know what to say but you're home now and with friends ok?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I am utterly speechless.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    whoosh....ok first things first...I have a shovel and can handle a 10 hr drive....what a witch!!!!!! OMG I don't know what else to say....I have never encountered anyone like that before and for thier sake they better pray I don't. I am slow to anger...but burn like a wildfire once i get there.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow...

it was trully a nightmare

Im very VERY sorry you had such a terrible trip

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but

What a horrible adventure..wow.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast