Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worse WDW Trip Ever

Post Thanks / Like
    how awful tinker you will calm down eventually even though you think you have been spoilt forever

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Tinker, I am so sorry to hear that you had a bad time, I agree you shouldn't leave it write a letter, even if you don't get a reply I'm sure it will make you feel better to get out your disappointment.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh goodness, not good at all! I would definitely be making a formal complaint.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to go to the end of this nightmare and then give a few highlights .
    Sunday evening ... met Think Tink and her lovely daughters . Cindy turns into this sweet person that I had remembered four years earlier . Jumps in the seat next to her . Ok, no biggie !!! Saw Chef Kim and got a big bearly hug . Before this Cindy had this gross stained tank top on and I told her , look , I'm meeting a moderator from our Disney boards . We either go back to the resort and YOU change or you buy something or do not go with me . She did buy a top and I swear she showered once the whole time we were there . She smelled like stale cigarettes , and a combination of deordent and old BO and her breath . I won't even go there . I found a trial bottle of perfume in the Poly store and sprayed her . She yelled she was allergic . I said like I am to that nasty cigarette smoke .
    At dinner , I wanted to have a drink, when I realized my wallet was gone ... all my money everything . I remembered giving Christian some trading pins as this child had nothing and was bought nothing . I excused myself and went to the front desk , where I was told fill out a lost & found card thats the best we can do . I literally sat in a sofa at the Poly lobby and started to cry . It had finally caught up to me . I felt someone touch my hand . I looked up to the cutest angel, his name was Adam . He said, sweet lady, why are you so sad . I explained , long story short , he had my wallet within 15 minutes with a warm washcloth . He said, this is what makes my job worth it . He was my guardian angel, I swear . I went to the bathroom and used that nice warm washcloth to clean my tears and freshen up .
    When I got back to the dinner table , I was holding my wallet up and TT yelled YaY !!! Cindy grabs it out of my hand and I mean grabbed it and said, Now , you do not get it until we leave !!! I thought she was joking , but I found out she was very serious . I told her I wanted money for a drink and she told me I did not need one . I ate and enjoyed the meal while keeping my cool .
    We went over to MK and she was by the speedway having a smoke . I told her while the kids are riding I wanted money to buy a pin for our exchange . Can you believe she gave me a hard time and once I tried handing my wallet back to her she rudely grabbed it again and said Go, Before I Change My Mind ! I was never so embarassed in all my life . Especially right in front of TT . Once I returned , TT was on Astro Orbitor with the kids and all I'm going to say is I ripped into her like no other . I asked her who the harry she thought she was . The ending was I found TT , apologized, excused myself and went off on my own .
    I returned at 3 AM and Cindy had packed up and left . I guess the Truth hurt and I really don't think , she thought I had it in me to tell her right where to go .
    But after she left , I realized that she took my two day hopper with no exp that was given too me by the manager of Pop and all 6 Golden fast passes .
    The next day I went tro DME to register my bag . When the tag came through for my bag , it read MCO . But I was in FL . More stress . Apparently with being sick and all my tests , I had ordered the wrong tickets . But I sent it to Marie for her to printout since my printer is broken and she did not even catch my mistake . Not blaming her as I had done it , but I truly wish she had noticed as I got charged another $170. to just get home .
    Along the way with Air Tran , I was hung up on , told I couldn't pay my change over the phone , told by the supervisor since I didn't officially have my CC and just the number at the airport... that I wasn't going home as I wouldn't have it the next day either . That there was only one more flight leaving Orlando that afternoon to Allentown and by the time Jim would call Air Tran , it would be too late and the plane gone . As she walked away I said to Melissa in tears , but I am Deborah Kieffer and this is my number . Taking everything from my wallet with my name on it . She said, wait , shhhhh, put the number in , handed me a ticket and a note that said Have A Good Flight and Better Days to Come . God Bless !!! I would never recommend anyone use Air Tran .
    It truly was a nightmare trip from you know where .

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. I've never had anything but excellent service from AirTran.

Why on earth was that woman holding on to your wallet?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just don't know what to say but you're home now and with friends ok?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I am utterly speechless.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    whoosh....ok first things first...I have a shovel and can handle a 10 hr drive....what a witch!!!!!! OMG I don't know what else to say....I have never encountered anyone like that before and for thier sake they better pray I don't. I am slow to anger...but burn like a wildfire once i get there.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow...

it was trully a nightmare

Im very VERY sorry you had such a terrible trip

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but

What a horrible adventure..wow.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast