Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Worse WDW Trip Ever

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to repeat a phrase that Johnie used from one of my favorite movies Gone With The Wind where Scarlett O Hara says * After All Tomorrow Is Just A Nother Day * .
    I just got off the phone with customer relations at Air Tran and explained my situation . Her name was Kameelah and obviously a Christian woman . She had me in tears as she said ... Sweetie , most times the devil tries to take things from us that we truly enjoy doing . He does not like to see us Happy and blocks our path from the joy and gifts that God gives to us . He resents us being joyful & happy . She truly had me in tears . She credited back my account $90.00 and she said, you go back to WDW some day, when you are ready . You do not let Satan win .
    She really made light of this sad situation and I know a lot of you don't believe . But I truly do !!! There is a greater power out there . And this proved it !
    Cindy was the devil in sheeps clothing & Kameelah and my highlights were my Angels of Mercy . Thank God for giving me my Disney Love back through this angel .

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad to see that AirTran made it right.

Now go see about Disney.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my Lord Tinker! I dont know what to say. What an awful experience from beginning to end. Please please dont tell me it gets worse!
    Just discovered a second part to your report, so off to read that.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 144743

Why on earth was that woman holding on to your wallet?
    Because she was a controlling witch . That tried treating me the same way she treats her grandson .
    I found out from Christian that he is not 9, but 11 and soon to be 12 . She fraudulently has an AP for him as him being 9 and paid for the kids dining plan and the whole time , he ate off the adult menu , just smaller portions . As she told the CM he liked nothing on the kids menu .
    And he was a bed wetter . I can see why, poor thing !!! I told her to contact housekeeping, she never did . It was smelling like urine in our room and not to be spiteful, but I reported it as I didn't want it charged to my account on file . I hope she gets charged . Does that sound terrible !!!
    Want to hear some highlights !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have read it all and I dont think I have ever read anything quite like it. I am so so sorry your trip was ruined. Im sure it all seems like a very bad dream.

Margaret x

Post Thanks / Like
    You mean there WERE highlights????????? I am so so sorry such a sweet person like you was treated so so badly XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You , Helly !
    Yes, the highlights were the pin event where I completely igmored the wicked witch . My friend Robbie was there that Jim & I did the cruise with his mother and he . My two friends GiGi & Dee from Miami . Their friends Carlos & Sherri and George with his daughter Angie . George/ Angie has just loss their wife/mother to cancer and swore they'd never return to WDW . But their they were . And my dear friend Jerry from Michigan . His wife Ellen came Saturday .
    We had fun pin trading all day .
    Cindy had not brought anything special to trade with and would not buy anything from the event to help her gain anything special . She had a real attitude problem all day that Dee & GiGi picked up on . They flatly told her to lay off me !!! Dee seems the type that would have laid her out . LOL
    Robbie, GiGi & Dee , Jerry, Cindy, Christian and I had dinner at Teppen Edo . We had a very talented chef and a fabulous dinner . I was overwhelmed with warmth, love and gifts . Some very special Tinkerbell pins ... very low editions .
    Would you believe she put Dee & GiGi down to me for loving one another . I told her ... Don't Even Go There !!! Who Are You To Be Judge & Jury ! I happen to LoVe Them Both ! I feel as if it was a jealousy thing .
    Saturday , was an ok day . Cindy was a miserable witch at the pin event again and I ignored her attitude as much as I could . We ate at The Beach Club and I do admit the clambake was not up to the standards I had recalled . I made Robbie come with us . Pleae, Rob, Please . I can't be alone with her . He said, oooooo, alright !!! LOL
    Cindy had parked at Boardwalk . I told her the car was in the left parking area , but Miss no it all , said it was to the right .
    I called & called her on the cell phone to tell her I'd found the car and she didn't answer. I watched Illuminations from the parking lot . We were suppose to meet Think Tink and daughters for drinks and the pool , but never made it . I called Brigitte and apologized . I swear, I now think it was done purposely .
    Once she finally called back, I asked where she was and she said, the corner she had left me at . She ended up hanging up on me after saying something to the effect thats just great , Thanks . I thought, oh boy, here we go . Another bi polar episode and wow was I right . She cursed me out claiming she never heard me say that I was going to the left to find the car and went on to say that the security guard at the Boardwalk gate was rude to her . She spun that car around in the parking lot on two wheels back to the security gate and proceeded to curse out the guard . I sunk down in my seat and covered my face . Embarassed !!!
    Got his name and turned him in . She got the managers number from the guard at Pop Century . I hope he still has his job . The poor guy !!!
    In the meantime GiGi called and said I forgot to tell you I have ADR's for 10 of us at Spoodles for breakfast . I said, I will be there . I told Cindy I was going WITHOUT her as she didn't like my friends anyway . Her response was Fine !!! I got my wake up call at 6:45 AM and set off by myself . Actually happy & breathing normally for the first time . Taking in the beauty of the boardwalk and surrounding resorts . I enjoyed breakfast and even had two breakfast drinks . Memoso ? Champagne & OJ . Yum !!!
    I thought I'd have a much needed relaxing day with friends until ... she called and said, I'm in Epcot, be there in a little while . The rest I told you . When I was telling her off she told me I was jealous and a rotten spoiled brat . And the only reason Y, she was still there was that Christian was having a good time . I said, yes, for the first time the whole trip that she didn't control him b/c she was putting on an act for Brigitte . She told me to Keep It Up . I said, Nah, Your Not Worth It and walked off after excusing myself to Brigitte & Girls . She even was telling her girls what to do at first and I told her teeth clenched to STOP IT !!! They are not Christian . Just sorry it took me so long too tell her where to go .

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, I don't even know what to say! What a nightmare! I'm so sorry that you had such an awful experience everything!

Post Thanks / Like
    But you did get to see Chef Kim and he gave you a hug! He acts so tough but he's a big ol softie lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like the majority of the problem was this Cindy person. Disney does have its issues (and more so lately) but she takes the cake, that one. What a terrible time for you.

We were just at Cape May not too long ago, the last SWW. It was great! Wish it had been the same for you.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast