Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worse WDW Trip Ever

Post Thanks / Like
    where do I even start ... it never stopped 5 days of pure he!!
    turned me completely off Disney
    Check in with confirmation number ... no room available . WHAT !?!!! But I have a confirmation , sorry , there was a mix up , we have no rooms available .
    want to speak to manager , Abid was a complete jerk . How did you book ? With a TA , then he proceeds to throw TMFL under the bus . Never encountered such rudeness . I even told him today is my birthday ... What will you celebrate is a crock !!! Its now 2:20 PM , I proceed to tell him , while he is searching on his laptop, my guess was for a room . That we have an ADR at MaMa Melrose for 2:55 , this jerk says, looks like your not going to make it as it takes 20 minutes to get to DHS . By the time you park, go through security and get in the park and to the restaurant it will be their time for the Fantasmic Package... which you do not have .
    By now, my blood pressure would have blew a BP machine up . I said, Look, here is my cell phone number , when you figure out where you can put us ... Call Me . He then promises to call guest services and or the restaurant to let them know wed be late .
    3:15 inside guest services , spoke to Danielle , which could have cared less... proceeds to say we are to late for our ADR For Melrose as Fantasmic package had begun and it was sold out . Cocky little thing ... she was !!! Abid never called . Fight our way through the stores as the Block Party Parade had begun . Yelled at for crossing rope before parade had arrived that area . I apologized , briefly explained and that CM said, Go Ahead !
    Got to Melrose explained what had happened . I'm so sorry ma'am , but we are sold out . But Helen had heard and grabbed my arm as we were leaving . She said, come with me !!! She said she overheard and could not believe that we had not been upgraded . She sat us at a booth and said , she'd be back . Next thing I knew the manager Laura was there with a reservation for 3 for Fantasmic and 3 Golden fast Passes that Cindy proceeded to snatch up . No biggie !
    Finally get a call from WDW central reservations to go to Pop Century .
    So, we leave , go to Pop , where they proceed to tell us we need to check in , check back out in the morning and check back in . Even though we had reservations there for another 3 nights . And she wants me to pay for the one night stay . I thought at this time that I had to be on Candid Camera or I had never woke up and it was a sick dream and I started to laugh . I said I am not paying you another cent ... its my birthday and so far it has been ruined . I have had a better trime unofficially celebrating my birthday at Disney rather than of all things the day of .
    Now the manager Ryan is there . And said ... No Worries ... we will contact ASM and credit you for the one night stay .
    Our room could not have been further in the back . I could have jumped in the lake and swam to the unfinished part of Pop .
    Back to DHS after I unpacked . Cindy decided to live out of her dufflebag . Did I tell you she smokes and lit a cigarette right near the room . I told her I had stopped and it now severely messes with my allergies . Her comeback was I really don't care after this day , Disney can kiss my butt . I was mortified and thought this is only going to get worse .
    Got to Fantasmic and 1/2 hour before the show ... the skies opened up and it poured with thunder & lightning . They announced Fantasmic was canceled . that was how my birthday ended . Back to resort , got a soda & snack . Cindy proceeded to light another cigarette since its raining out . I was not happy and she unhappily smoked right outside the room again .
    Stay Tuned ... The Horror Continues

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!!

Im so sorry you had such a terrible experience

and my jaw is dropping just thinking of how rude the CMS were!!... maybe 1 person... but EVERYBODY?? whats going on?????

about this Cindy person.... gross....

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear that you had such a bad trip.

I would write a letter to Disney to let them know that the CM's were rude to you.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    If that had been your very first visit, you would never return!
    Sorry that it all went wrong Tinker

Post Thanks / Like
    Wowzers....what an awful mess...I am so sorry you had such a horrible time.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Argh Tinker :( sorry you didn't have a great birthday trip

I kinda have to read more though you know? It's like how can it get any worse from there?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like

I would write a letter immediately!! Hopefully you got everyone's name which it seems you did.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm worried to hear what happened with her friend.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe she's trussed up under the bed with a cigarette up each nostril

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 144662
    Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear that you had such a bad trip.

I would write a letter to Disney to let them know that the CM's were rude to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak, post: 144676

I would write a letter immediately!! Hopefully you got everyone's name which it seems you did.
    I agree.. you SHOULD write a letter

Back in '04 we were there during Hurricane Charlie, the day after the hurricane we had a PS for Tony's.... we showed up, the restaurant was closed and by that time everything else inside the park (saturday, after a day where everything had been closed because of the hurricane) was PACKED.. so we ended getting a snack and leaving.
    I was really bummed that the restaurant just closed (apparently not enoughn CMs showed up to be able to open) and people who had taken the time to make a PS hadnt been given an option...
    anyway, I wrote an email to Disney... they contacted me... via telephone... (internaitonal long distance) letting me know that they were sorry this had happened, that it had been a very weird day following the hurricane, and that it was a great suggestion to be able to give guests with PS alternatives when restaurants had problems...

Anyway.. all this to let you know that someone ABOVE the rude CMs CARES, and can probably do something, at least an apology...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast