Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: boo lol

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry ive not had much input recently but ive had so much going on .......and you wont be surprised to hear that the wonderful man i married couldnt change his orrible ways and we have now parted.

so my holiday will now consist of me and my dd chloe who's 12 my wonderful parents are going to take the younger two away with them.

and chelsea will be stopping here as she's working. to say i really need this holiday now is a under statement. but hi ho hopefully i will live and learn now that a leopard never changes its spots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 144909
    sorry ive not had much input recently but ive had so much going on .......and you wont be surprised to hear that the wonderful man i married couldnt change his orrible ways and we have now parted.
    I actually am surprised at that news Tracy!
    So sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 144911
    I actually am surprised at that news Tracy!
    So sorry
    lol im surprised that your surprised at that news diane lol

its for the best and for my own sanity if i had carried on i might aswell have booked myself into a prison
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear your news but only your know what is right for you and your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's awsome that you get to go and have some fun with your DD! You deserve it!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you made the best choice for you and your children.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie0610, post: 144915
    It's awsome that you get to go and have some fun with your DD! You deserve it!
    i know im so excited were gonna have a fab time

Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 144916
    Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you made the best choice for you and your children.
    thank you and i certainly dont have any regrets now with my decision
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry to hear it trace but im not surprised really i think you have made the correct decision you cant carry on like that really can you, at least if you actually go thru with it this time you will get some stabiity for you and the kids
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 144912
    its for the best and for my own sanity if i had carried on i might aswell have booked myself into a prison
    I just want you and the kids to be happy and, if without him is the way to go then good on ya for being brave enough to make the decision. So go and have the holiday of a lifetime with DD....it's sounds great, just the two of you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 144921
    sorry to hear it trace but im not surprised really i think you have made the correct decision you cant carry on like that really can you, at least if you actually go thru with it this time you will get some stabiity for you and the kids
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 144923
    I just want you and the kids to be happy and, if without him is the way to go then good on ya for being brave enough to make the decision. So go and have the holiday of a lifetime with DD....it's sounds great, just the two of you
    yep me and the kids are very happy chloe is doing excellant at school, chelsea is loving working with me and the other two well they just get on with it lol
    my family are very happy with my decision and are glad to see the back of him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast