Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in ghosts?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is a disney forum but I think we can talk about stuff in here? if not can a moderator move my post please

Do you believe in the supernatural and ghosts? Until this week I laughed at those programmes on tv about haunted houses and things but Im really convinced I saw a ghost this week and its freaked me out

do you believe or not?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvdisney, post: 145469
    I know this is a disney forum but I think we can talk about stuff in here? if not can a moderator move my post please

Do you believe in the supernatural and ghosts? Until this week I laughed at those programmes on tv about haunted houses and things but Im really convinced I saw a ghost this week and its freaked me out

do you believe or not?
    It is fine to post this
    And, don't get me started on ghosts. Most of the guys here have heard my past experiences
    So, would you like to share :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Im new isafari I havent heard them at all and would really like some support :( could you tell me?????

Post Thanks / Like
    i have seen ghosts before.

I was working on and elderly mentally ill ward about 16 years ago and was down in one of the bottom bedrooms when i saw a lady out of the corner of my eye. As i turned round she disappeared and i ran back up to the nurses desk and told another nurse about it- she asked me to describe the person- she said it sounded like someone that had died there before i started working there

the most recent was just before Christmas last year, my Nana died on 19th Dec and she visited me in bed a couple of nights later, i sat up straight in bed and i saw her going away from me and into the wall. I was strangely comforted by this, don't know why

why don't you tell us what you saw iluvdisney?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah. I do!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww poor Diane.

Oh BC, those are interesting experiences. I can see how seeing family would be comforting.

I definitely believe. I've not had experiences personally....knock on wood, but love watching Ghost Hunters on the Sci Fi channel, and my family has had experiences.

Post Thanks / Like
    You most certainly can talk about ghosts in here!

Issy has some wicked scary experiences though, so if you post them Issy warn me!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I try not to believe but having had a few 'feelings there's something there' I'm pretty scared!

Post Thanks / Like
    I definatley believe in them.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes most definitely. Can you please tell me too Issy.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast