Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess Where I Am?

Post Thanks / Like
    On an AIRPLANE :)

Yep, surfing the net, enjoying a cold beverage whilst a cute pilot whisks me back home where I belong.

Life is good.

Even if it did cost me $14

Post Thanks / Like
    omg totally jealous!

I think we need phone photos to prove! one out the window, and one of the little display saying how high you are :D
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Just brilliant!!! xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, now get this...there is NO display (or tv, or inflight movie, or food for that matter..go figure) :) but I might be able to manage the other since I'm sat by the window...

You'll be happy to know that everyone's seat in my row is in the locked and upright position, and that the lovely mother next to me asked VERY politely if her daughter's dvd player would be a bother to me as the wee one can't stand the headphones. I said absolutely not, and within five minutes, the bitty thing was out cold.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so Jealous!

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 147968
    LOL, now get this...there is NO display (or tv, or inflight movie, or food for that matter..go figure) :) but I might be able to manage the other since I'm sat by the window...

You'll be happy to know that everyone's seat in my row is in the locked and upright position, and that the lovely mother next to me asked VERY politely if her daughter's dvd player would be a bother to me as the wee one can't stand the headphones. I said absolutely not, and within five minutes, the bitty thing was out cold.
    YAY! See....there are people who still have manners. Notice it happened in the south?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    are you on Delta? noticed they had the wifi on their planes! not the atlantic though i don't think

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I'm on American Airlines...which I have a personal vendetta against at the moment. But on an time departure and inflight wifi certainly soothes the soul :)

Post Thanks / Like

oh how cool is that Becca!!

and a big yaaaaay for the Mother next to you !

Post Thanks / Like

You know just the information we want to hear!!

Hooray for relaxing on the plane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast