Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Voices from beyond!

Post Thanks / Like
    True or not, it is still such a spectacle to behold that I'd enjoy it either way.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I'd say this. The lady my friend visited helped her through the loss of someone really dear to her. She went from feeling total loss to feeling that she had a bit more closure and that her grandmother was around just not in the same way she was before.

So I felt she really benefitted from it and decided then and there that even if I did doubt, I'd keep that to myself.

Now, had she have had advice like quit your job, break up with your boyfriend, go live in a cult somewhere, I'd have been really worried about the power that was being exerted.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    The Colin Fry shows are a few years old I believe, and if they are the repeats that may be why they're hidden away.

Long story, but I went to a "training workshop" (for want of a better phrase) at his house for a few people who believed they experienced "stuff" (do you like my vagueness here? ) and wanted to understand it better and see if they could take it further. It wasn't a session for people to go to get a message passed through Colin. I had watched his shows for a while. He was very good, very down to earth, and explained things very well and openly. At the end he asked us to use what we'd learned and see if we could receive a message and pass it on. A few of us did with a great degree of accuracy (including me), and others realised that it wasn't for them. Those who felt they had the ability were encouraged to carry on working with him for a few weeks to really get the hang of it, and if he hadn't lived at the opposite end of the country to me I definitely would have done so

I already believe that there is some communication from "the other side", and so it fits my belief system anyway, and for me it's a matter of sorting out who is genuine at it and who isn't.

There now. I have shared something now that may make you all think I'm very weird! (Well weirder than you already thought ;) )

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to think its true, but it does make you wonder.

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 148415
    The Colin Fry shows are a few years old I believe, and if they are the repeats that may be why they're hidden away.

Long story, but I went to a "training workshop" (for want of a better phrase) at his house for a few people who believed they experienced "stuff" (do you like my vagueness here? ) and wanted to understand it better and see if they could take it further. It wasn't a session for people to go to get a message passed through Colin. I had watched his shows for a while. He was very good, very down to earth, and explained things very well and openly. At the end he asked us to use what we'd learned and see if we could receive a message and pass it on. A few of us did with a great degree of accuracy (including me), and others realised that it wasn't for them. Those who felt they had the ability were encouraged to carry on working with him for a few weeks to really get the hang of it, and if he hadn't lived at the opposite end of the country to me I definitely would have done so

I already believe that there is some communication from "the other side", and so it fits my belief system anyway, and for me it's a matter of sorting out who is genuine at it and who isn't.

There now. I have shared something now that may make you all think I'm very weird! (Well weirder than you already thought ;) )
    I think that makes you very cool
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Im not a huge fan of Colin Fry, i used to quite like him though. I watched a programme one day when they were "testing" psychic mediums and colin was one of them. On his tv programmes he is scarily accurate - on this occasion though he couldnt have got things more wrong if he tried. you could see he was embarrassed aswell. Maybe he was just having an "off" day, who knows!

John Edwards however is, i think, quite incredible. The facts that he comes out with and ones that nobody could ever know, and he isnt given any information to "feed" from. He is very good to watch aswell.

My sister goes to psychic medium shows quite alot, and she has never had any messages from anybody either friends or family who have passed, although she is sometimes disappointed by this she still enjoys watching them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deb
    There now. I have shared something now that may make you all think I'm very weird! (Well weirder than you already thought )
    I think you are a very lucky person to have such a gift

I have to believe that there is something after this. I would love to go to one of Colin Fry or John Edward's shows, but I know that if I was lucky enough to be contacted I would be a wreck and I would rather be on my own than with people I don't know. If I could go one on one then I would be there in a heartbeat, it would be a dream come true for my Dad or my Nan to contact me, especially on days like today

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Wendy

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd dread it if my mum came through. I'm sure she'd shout at me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 148568
    I'd dread it if my mum came through. I'm sure she'd shout at me.

I'm sure she wouldn't

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast