Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Voices from beyond!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just caught ten minutes of a programme call Sixth Sense with a chap called Colin something or other. Now I really don't believe that when people die they can come back in any way, shape or form but now I've seen this programme I'm a little perplexed! This bloke was scarily accurate with some of the information he shared with audience members. Is he just incredibly clever and pulling one over on us? Was he just lucky or have these people 'being contacted' given out some facts to the production team? As my DH says, if it's a genuine thing, why is it hidden away on some obscure channel? I don't know what to think now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive never seen the show...

.. and I also dont really know wher eI stand regarding people who communicate with the Death... but there are just so many things I dont understand in this world, that I cannot assume I know whether they are real or just faking it...

Post Thanks / Like
    If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone called Colin would always make me wary.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've actually been to one of his shows...He is called Colin Fry. The things he told me .... there was no way he could have known and they weren't subjects that would apply to most. He never once encouraged me to say yes or no so that he could get any clues as to what direction to go in. He told me certain things that no one apart from DH and myself knew.

I know there are con artists out there but I do think that there are genuine phsycics too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 148305
    Someone called Colin would always make me wary.
    Me too!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    He's like the British version of John Edwards........................ It does make you wonder!

Post Thanks / Like
    Weird one this really.

I try and have an open mind even though if I'm honest, all my scientific feelings said no.

Anyway a friend wanted to go, I went with her. She sat down, we hadnt booked or otherwise let the lady know who we were or that we were coming.

Right out the gate, as her first words, she said "you've just lost your grandmother name was this or that and started telling her events/things that meant something special to the relationship"

Now from then on in, I'd be prepared to say that the lady could have picked up on clues from answers and body language so although she was apparently dead on accurate, I'm willing to be a cynic.

However, on the basics that she got without a word having passed, I don't know how she did it. Didnt have my friends name or anything and I did look to see if she had any old rings or jewelery that wouldve suggested a female relative and so on but there was nothing.

I don't think the folks who do this stuff have ever really managed to prove it under scientific conditions but on the day it was impressive and if it was a con it was a very well executed one
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 148306
    I've actually been to one of his shows...He is called Colin Fry. The things he told me .... there was no way he could have known and they weren't subjects that would apply to most. He never once encouraged me to say yes or no so that he could get any clues as to what direction to go in. He told me certain things that no one apart from DH and myself knew.

I know there are con artists out there but I do think that there are genuine phsycics too.
    Wow, just wow! Amazing experience.
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to think yes it's all true but there is a massive part of me that says it's total rubbish. But hey what do i know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast