Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't fully express how much I miss being here as much as I'd like to. It's like leaving family behind. The good family, mind!

I talk about all of you all the time! So I do carry you with me, but it's truly not quite the same.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm the same, and I don't even travel that often. The other day I was at the dentist and had to log-in on my iPhone to talk to everyone! LOL 1/2 of my posts are made from my iPhone, when I'm out shopping or similar hahaha
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 148440
    YAY last day at work and 9 weeks off WOOHOO :D
    9 WEEKS!!!! Must be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwgrandma, post: 148479
    I've had the last 3 Friday's off and I'm NOT looking forward to being at work everyday next week. I rather like 4-day work weeks...
    She's had the last 3 off, but I'm at work today to answer some hot questions for upper management. Seems everybody got to take their vacation time also, but I've had to cancel mine. So NO TRIP to see the grandkids.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    and I just realised.... I'VE GOT SEVEN WEEKS OF COLLEGE... WOOOOO :D
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to adopt 2 adult kitties tonight!!

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Doctor will be ringing me back soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally Posted by sunsetlakes
    I'm absolutely brillo'd this morning, we were up half the night trying to sort out a problem with the villa. Our guests had very kindly gone out for the day to the parks and left their hair straighteners plugged in - they had eventually started overheating and the smoke from them set off the fire alarm which is linked to the fire station. We had fire trucks dispatched and our Management Company shot over (fortunately they arrived at the same time as the fire department, so was able to prevent damage to the doors by letting them in!) Pleased to say that the detectors did their job and a fire was averted, but it seems it was a close call. Think now i've got DS to school I might have another hour in bed
    Oh my i am glad it was nothing to serious.

Lozzy i hope you grandad feels better soon. Claire i hope you ds is not to unwell

Welph we have rain,thunder and lightning now. I quite like the thunder. Carers back today so our week of just the 3 of us is over :(. Dh is working all weekend so no lay in's as he is so noisy when he gets up. Beth has prom tonight and going to see Never forget the take that show from the westend tomorrow although here in Cornwall.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Friday! :D

I am so ready for the weekend--sort of!

We'll officially be in the teens beginning this weekend--possibly today, possibly tomorrow. That's 110+ degrees Fahrenheit! It doesn't cool off much overnight when it's that warm, so it already will be 90 degrees or more by 5:00 a.m. or so. The good news is the humidity level is down for a few days, so it's more blast furnace than sauna. It's supposed to return by midweek, with possible monsoon storms beginning on Thursday. Either way, it's hot!

This week I began two concurrent classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights: estates and trusts. If the first two sessions are any indication, we'll be there later than our 10:00 p.m. ending time. Everyone is interested and we have a lot of questions and discussions! The classes run for eight weeks. Then I'll begin 12 weeks of classes on non-profits. I'm leaning toward Monday-Wednesday-Friday nights rather than all day Saturday. Twelve weeks is a long time to lose one day a week for all the stuff that has to be done at home! Decisions, decisions!

Hope everyone has a good weekend and stays healthy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 148553
    so it already will be 90 degrees or more by 5:00 a.m. or so. The good news is the humidity level is down for a few days, so it's more blast furnace than sauna.
    Good grief!
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 148532
    and I just realised.... I'VE GOT SEVEN WEEKS OF COLLEGE... WOOOOO :D
    You mean seven weeks OFF college.

Don't get me started on how funny that post was.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast