Discuss... :D

Post Thanks / Like
    My God! Where has the week gone to!

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    YAY last day at work and 9 weeks off WOOHOO :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    This is my last day off with my elbow injury....but then we only have a couple more weeks before the summer shutdown :D
    We are going to DFIL's for lunch today and then having a lazy weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    had a worrying couple of days with Mum being poorly so now she's ok I can relax a bit!

Jamie finished his college last Friday for the summer so he's had to go to school today instead, but only for 2 lessons as that's all he has scheduled for today as he's not normally there on a Friday.

Matthew is meeting me 1/2 way home after school today, as he's almost 10 I thought it would be ok for him to do so now.....he's been to the local park a couple of times with his friends and it's a bit scary to let my baby go off like that, it was bad enough when Jamie started to do it! All good so far though.

Some of his friends have been going for ages....not sure about that

DH is working Saturday and Sunday, and I'm hoping for a bit of hot weather to heat up the water in the pool so I can sit in it!

Post Thanks / Like
    i have been decorating today i have work at 1 and 1 more week at school for the kids
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm absolutely brillo'd this morning, we were up half the night trying to sort out a problem with the villa. Our guests had very kindly gone out for the day to the parks and left their hair straighteners plugged in - they had eventually started overheating and the smoke from them set off the fire alarm which is linked to the fire station. We had fire trucks dispatched and our Management Company shot over (fortunately they arrived at the same time as the fire department, so was able to prevent damage to the doors by letting them in!) Pleased to say that the detectors did their job and a fire was averted, but it seems it was a close call. Think now i've got DS to school I might have another hour in bed

Post Thanks / Like
    thank god its friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetlakes, post: 148462
    I'm absolutely brillo'd this morning, we were up half the night trying to sort out a problem with the villa. Our guests had very kindly gone out for the day to the parks and left their hair straighteners plugged in - they had eventually started overheating and the smoke from them set off the fire alarm which is linked to the fire station. We had fire trucks dispatched and our Management Company shot over (fortunately they arrived at the same time as the fire department, so was able to prevent damage to the doors by letting them in!) Pleased to say that the detectors did their job and a fire was averted, but it seems it was a close call. Think now i've got DS to school I might have another hour in bed
    OMG Linda, you are having some problems lately x Thank God it was sorted out quickly before any real damage was done. Take care hun x

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I have a sick boy at home. Wondering if I should ring NHS Direct as the symptoms are rather similar to something that's been in the news a lot lately.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast