Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good time to go to WDW (Was 'Easter Time')

Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Easter Time

If you had to pick, which would you choose? June or Easter?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like

June.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

I think I'll suggest that to my mum. In our area, our easter holiday starts the weekend of easter, so it'd have been the two weeks after that, does that make a difference? We're really worried about going in rainy season- My uncle had O-K weather, and other people we have spoken to hacve had rain the whole 14 days!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like

Spring Break encompasses several weeks.

June's weather can be dicey. :( It really is hard to predict the weather. I've been during Spring Break and it was chaos.

On the other hand, Josh with some good planning you could do fine at that time.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

If its just afternoon showers, then we could plan around them! Last time we got fast passes for about 1:00 for indoor rides, it meant that generally, we didn't know it had rained other than the wet floor!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like

Usually it is. Afternoon or around noon. But I don't want to mislead you. There've been times when June was just a washout! :(

I'm no help at all, am I? :sigh; Better renew the license on my crystal ball. ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Now I am in a tizz! We were planning for Easter 2010 but now I'm not sure. Would we be better picking Christmas crowdwise even though it's much further away?

Post Thanks / Like

I have a restriction in the fact I have to go during a 2 week school holiday. Last time we've been in July and the weather was generally O-K except afternoon showers.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like

No Claire, Christmas is the single busiest time of the year. Spring Break is wicked busy too, but Christmas tops that.

Post Thanks / Like

how about august?
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast