Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beaches and Cream to offer breakfast

Post Thanks / Like
    Until August 8th 2009, Beaches & Cream at Disney's Beach Club resort by EPCOT is scheduled to serve a quick service breakfast (1 counter serve credit on the disney dining plan!).

The breakfast will be offered from 7am-11am and at 12pm the location will return to the usual table service offerings for lunch and dinner.

Quick Service Breakfast
    Served 7 - 11 AM

Bounty Breakfast Platter
    Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Potatoes, Biscuit
    and Pancake ... $8.29

Pancakes with Bacon ... $5.19

Ham and Cheese Omelet with Breakfast
    Potatoes ... $6.99

Assorted Pastries ... $2.29-$2.59

Yogurt Parfait ... $4.29

Fruit Cup ... $3.39

Cereal with Milk ... $3.09

Kids Picks
    Pancakes or Scrambled Eggs
    with Bacon and Applesauce .... $4.39

Cereal with Milk with choice of
    Beverage .... $4.39

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool! They used to offer breakfast breads and pastries. Did that change prior to this new offering? Haven't been down there for breakfast in some time, so don't know.

Wonder if they'd do me one of those glorious cheeseburgers with a fried egg for brekkie? Whew. I'd be in a coma for the rest of the day if I ate that!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    They stopped doing their lime rickeys to wash those glorious cheeseburgers down with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they did. I asked about that some time back, and the answer was that they couldn't get the lime juice any more. Not sure why that is the case as there clearly isn't a shortage of limes...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I miss the lime ricky.

I want a cheeseburger for breakfast lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey cheeseburger with over easy egg is one of my favorite "guilty pleasures." The cheese is all melty and hot and the egg is perfectly cooked. The soft yolk washes down over the burger and cheese and all is right in the world!

Great. Now I have to use every amount of imagination I have to make this bowl of oatmeal taste like a cheeseburger with over easy egg...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 149947
    Hey cheeseburger with over easy egg is one of my favorite "guilty pleasures." The cheese is all melty and hot and the egg is perfectly cooked. The soft yolk washes down over the burger and cheese and all is right in the world!

Great. Now I have to use every amount of imagination I have to make this bowl of oatmeal taste like a cheeseburger with over easy egg...
    That is enough of that, THANK YOU............................................... ............................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 149947
    I think my cholesterol just jumped up about 20 points.

I want to know if they are serving the Kitchen Sink for breakfast.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    goodness those burgers are fan-freaking-tastic!!!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    best burgers in all of Disney!

Tink, I have never had a fried egg on a burger. I have noticed it has become very popular and see it all over the place. I do like fried eggs....and I do like burgers......just afraid to try them together :tongue:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast